Reviews for Locked Cupboards
The possibility of a very different relationship between Draco and Harry starting with Dudley's confession. Very nice story.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
For a moment, I honestly believed that after Harry said, "Oh, and Malfoy?" he was going to obliviate Malfoy, but he didn't and I'm glad he didn't.

I really liked how you wrote this, at how Draco pull a Snape and believed Harry was pampered and how he was disabused of such a ridiculous notion.

D
Tree
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Boo. This should have at least been a two-shot.
Liz chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Lovely! I could really enjoy the pacing of this one. I think your u derstanding and portrayal of Malfoy is top knotch, and your Harry is heroic and tragic and a good match for your Malfoy. Great!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Oh my gosh. I love thisss3 Is there any chance this will be continued?
yuyane chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Yeah, this was something that bugged me. I wonder how many people in the wizard world know about Harry's family situation. He never told Ron and Hermoine about he cupboard and I think it's probably because he didn't want them to pity him. Great oneshot and I imagine that Dudley would act guilty for his actions as a kid.
random4ever chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was lovely. I really like how Dudley and Draco interacted, and the reactions of all the characters were, well, in character, so that was enjoyable. Well worth the time, thanks. :)
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I was bored, so I searched "Dudley" and " Draco" fics. Overall, you did a really good job. I feel like there was more you could have done with the plot, but good job.

XOXO
MSA
InMyIvoryTower chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I hate asking but...Can we have a sequel? I...I need...I have SO MANY FEELS
Lullaby to Rita chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I still hope for a sequel to this story... preferably Mature. and angst. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awesome story, I liked the way Dudley redeemed himself.
llamajo chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was so good! It always makes me sad to remember Harry being abused by the stupid Dursleys, though. :( But I really liked the ending! It would be awesome if there was a sequel! :D Thanks for writing this! Keep up the great work!
Kialandi chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Loved it, especially the end
Siriusly Sirius Black chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Like the story...enjoy the pre-slash. Quite simple, isn't it?