Reviews for Locked Cupboards
Oh my gosh. I love thisss3 Is there any chance this will be continued?
Aeriza chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Yeah, this was something that bugged me. I wonder how many people in the wizard world know about Harry's family situation. He never told Ron and Hermoine about he cupboard and I think it's probably because he didn't want them to pity him. Great oneshot and I imagine that Dudley would act guilty for his actions as a kid.
random4ever chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was lovely. I really like how Dudley and Draco interacted, and the reactions of all the characters were, well, in character, so that was enjoyable. Well worth the time, thanks. :)
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I was bored, so I searched "Dudley" and " Draco" fics. Overall, you did a really good job. I feel like there was more you could have done with the plot, but good job.

XOXO
MSA
InMyIvoryTower chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I hate asking but...Can we have a sequel? I...I need...I have SO MANY FEELS
Lullaby to Rita chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I still hope for a sequel to this story... preferably Mature. and angst. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awesome story, I liked the way Dudley redeemed himself.
llamajo chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was so good! It always makes me sad to remember Harry being abused by the stupid Dursleys, though. :( But I really liked the ending! It would be awesome if there was a sequel! :D Thanks for writing this! Keep up the great work!
Kialandi chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Loved it, especially the end
Siriusly Sirius Black chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Like the story...enjoy the pre-slash. Quite simple, isn't it?
ansmarie chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love when a character makes new realizations like this, and sees how wrong they were about someone. Especially when those characters are Draco and Harry! It was well-written, and I enjoyed it!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Cute story! I liked it!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Wow... Dudley learned something!
Sen2TOS9 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011