Reviews for There's Nothing I Fear
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
good story and funny ending
TwilightEclps chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
I loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
oh lol didnt see the next chapter all the same about the writer stuff tho;)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
nooo the shouldnt hav died i almost cried myself to death:'( but ur a great story writer im lokking forward to reading more of ur sorys;) so keep on writing girl;)
hylian-dragoness chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
FFFFFFFfffff screw you for making me cry ;_; but the ending made me giggle, so huzzah! Lovely story :3
Phantom of a Rose chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
Oh my goooooood. If you could see me right now. At the end of the last chapter, I was literally spazzing. Like, wow. I couldn't even believe how heartbreakingly amazing and beautiful the end was. Wow.

And this was a nice touch. I mean, the whole "It was all a dream" thing can be cliche, but hey, tis fanfiction! And it was done well. Ha. Will's face! That would be good.

Great job!
myjumpingsocks chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
That was effin hilarious. I wasn't expecting it at all, but I think it made this story all the more epic.
myjumpingsocks chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Awweee! That was the song? Awesome socks! I totally should've seen that coming xD
myjumpingsocks chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
EMMA! :D Oh god, Mr. Schue will have his happy ending too ;]

I love this story! It takes notes from Titanic, but definetely has it's own original spin!
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I love this movie, and this couple, so I'm really looking forward to this! :D
Unamerican chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I like the alternate ending, but it would also work fine it was just the ending and he woke up from a dream, but either way a fantastic story.
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
This ending has made me cry. The original Titanic didn't make me cry and this did. You should feel proud
ROMEnDC chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
ok seriously, the original Titanic didn't even make me cry and this did. it's just so sweet! and sad! you so win
nonexistantpuppy chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Okay, so I hate Titanic. I mean, not that it's a bad movie or anything (although really, it's been forever since I've seen it and I only saw it once) but it's sad. I don't like tragedy.

This was so worth it. Especially the alternate ending. I'm a sucker for that sort of moment. You could have gone so much more into it though! Urg.

But you know, I'm fussy and demanding. I'm happy with what we got. Almost made me forgive you for the end of the first... uh. ending. Which made me cry EVEN THOUGH I REALLY JUST SKIMMED OVER IT. Dude. Not cool (or well done, depending on your viewpoint).

Anyway. I think you should do Moulin Rouge. Although - have you considered reversing the roles? Just 'cos... well,

Kurt: We should be lovers!

Puck: Uh. No.

Kurt: We should be loooooovers!

Puck: We're both dudes.

Kurt: ... stfu and screw me.

Puck: ...

Kurt: I mean, all you need is love! *Flutters eyelashes*

But yes.

My main point was to applaud your casting (xD) and writing (;]). And ask you to keep writing Glee stuff (!).
SiNginG-SenSaTion chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
*sigh* SO I have to review this chapter for chapter 4 hahaha cuz I already reviewed chapter 4. Great job, I lol'd at Mr. Shuesters reaction to "You guy's were engaged?" hahaha and then Puck running after Kurt at the end was awesome, wouldn't mind seeing little one shot of Puck and Kurt getting together as a result of the dream, lol. BUt yes, great job, Moulin Rouge Style Puck/Kurt would be fabulous, but maybe without a sad ending? hahaha That way the plot line is lil more original? ahhaha
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »