Reviews for Gunnin' For You
VenomousFantum chapter 20 . 3/27
You should make a sequel I actually really enjoyed this story. Good job.
chronos136 chapter 20 . 3/23
Dracowoman chapter 1 . 2/21
not enough anti-hero for me to enjoy.
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This is so awesome! I mean, everyone is so amazingly in character. Great job! :D
burnblebee chapter 20 . 4/13/2015
You have the potential to become a great writer. The story was choppy in some places, but it was overall enjoyable. Figuring out how to make the plot flow smoothly will come with time and practice. The character personalities could have been more deep and the tone should be more consistent. There are a lot of worksheets online that you can use to help develop your characters, and writing prompted one-shots/timed writings is one of the best ways to practice getting your point across in the shortest way possible. If you master that, then writing long, drawn out stories will become easier. Do you read often? I suggest reading books from authors and genres that you normally wouldn't; this will expose you to styles that you aren't used to, which will lead you to figuring out your own writing style. I'm sorry if I sound harsh. I honestly don't mean any harm. Everything I've said in this review are just suggestions, and you are by no means obligated to follow them. The idea of this story was good, and I really liked reading your fic. Definitely my favourite teen titan fic on this site. I'm sorry that this is really long. I'd love to see your writing skills improve. Keep it up! :)
BookNerd2153 chapter 19 . 4/11/2015
This is so cute! I love it! Thank you for bothering to write this masterpiece!
lemonluden chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
this was the best. you're the best. thank you 3
lemonluden chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
my heart has melted
lemonluden chapter 18 . 12/25/2014
oh my you twist my heart twenty times in thirty directions
lemonluden chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
this chapter was an emotional whirpool! I had to googled the puzzle ring and it's gorgeous. and the gifts really fit with the chatacters. swooned and did a happy dance over the mistletoe but omg raven process your feelings woman! masterful writing yet again.
lemonluden chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
the tshirt is hilarious! the ending with Alex sneezing is too adorable. the whole snow fight was utterly sweet and cute. the interactions between everyone just unfff. and go beast boy!
lemonluden chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
THE PLOT THICKENS. honestly don't know what to do after I finish this
lemonluden chapter 14 . 12/25/2014

no but seriously. this is delightful to read and I can't get enough
lemonluden chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
I am swooning so hard over these two. And I adore all the little details and interactions between the characters. Great quality writing, really a treat to read!
lemonluden chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
My ten year old inner fangirl was like ALEX DO NOT GO ON THAT DATE

but that kiss. oh man. so worth it. and acknowledging her interest in Raven too! oh wow