Reviews for I'm Right Behind You
The Cocky Undead chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Okay, this is really interesting! I really liked the idea (though, I love Gabe and I kinda don't want him to be bad).
However, I see that you haven't updated in over two years...you can't leave me hanging like this! They were just about to do the ritual and everything! I NEED to see how it ends! So please, please, please update and finish this story!
TTCyclone chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
This ia really awesome! ! Please please finish this!
kshima91 chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
This is great! You've captured these characters so well! If you're still writing this story I would love to see it finished!
Kat chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
FUCK PLEASE UPDATE THE LAST CHAPTER. I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN ALMOST TWO YEARS AND PARDON MY FRENCH BUT HOLY SHIT.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
I think it shouldn't work and she kills herself, but the soul swap thing doesn't work. And they become friends. Who are you envisioning as the cast? For me personally its the Aaron tveit*swoon* and I don't remember her name. But she's gorgeous. And alive ripley cast.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Ah! What the heck!? Why did it stop!? Please, PLEASE finish it. Just one more chapter. Please. I'm going to die.
entwined-in-a-web chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
LOLOLOL Guys remember when I was actually in this fandom? XDD

It's be sooooooo loooooooooooong.
i shall read later. Review first XD
I MISS YOU CHICAS
beatlesxlove chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
THIS. IS. AWESOME.
icanbeperfectforyou chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
AH! It stopped! Please please PLEASE finish this! I need it!
IWannaBeAStarshipRanger chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
Ah! Love it. You're really amazing. I love the idea of the story, and how Henry is so awesome. It's quite creepy with Gabe, though, very well-written.
gleeme33 chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
That was great!

"But you're a psychic," Henry said. "That's, like, your job..."

lol...so perfectly Henry... :)

Update again soon!
gimmeachancetofly chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
GAH! AN UPDATE!

You having me hanging on the edge of my seat (even though technically I'm not sitting ...:P) I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. Please update soon :D
Natalie Thropp chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Gah! I'm so hooked! can't wait to read more

~Nat
IWannaBeAStarshipRanger chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Oh my god. This story. Is amazing.
gleeme33 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011