Reviews for From Enemies To Lovers
WingedDemonWolfGirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I think that this would be really good as a story as well. Well done :D
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This has been extremely, extremely great! The writing, the story, the characterization... Amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Blaidd Du chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Everytime I read this, I fall even more in love with the story, esp. since it's about my favourite wolf & vamp being paired together. This was such a treat to read & I'd love to read any more Paul/Jasper fics from you - there aren't enough of them around, which is a helluva shame, as they're so damn fine together.

Just a lovely read - thanks for posting.
No available name chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh my God, I love this ! Seriously I've been trying to find a good Jasper/Paul story, and yours is the only one really good. Just amazing :)
LadyLexius chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is awesome! Jasper and Paul are my two favorite characters from Twilight, Seth and Alice with behind them. So I was so happy when i saw this.

It was beautifully written and has great characterization. Great job!

- Lexi -
prettybutterfly99 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow this was so sweet
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I loved it. Nice pairing choice. But I wish that you wrote out a scene with the newborn fight and Jasper saving Paul or Paul saving jasper or something like that.
chele681 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I thought this was very sweet and I really enjoyed it.
shelbron chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
That was really beautiful and so romantic. I loved it :)
jakegirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh my god this is so good at the end i cried they will be togather and 4ever! _
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Absolutely brilliant and lovely. You're very talented and I always enjoy your stories. Keep it up x
kirifox chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Will you be continuing this? Did they both come out of the battle unscathed, as in the books?
sunystone chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Beautifully written story!
mmm chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
that was beautiful
bludgerno1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
that was my first jasper/paul ever and i loved it! that was so sweet and the ending was beautiful!D