Reviews for Maybe I Need You
robin x3 chapter 1 . 8/18
Hmmmmm... It IS the littlest of things that actually affect us the most sometimes.
Your depiction of Izaya was very good, and the only complaint-ish thing I have is that we didn't get to see more character interactions...but oh well. Kudos!
Katie7489 chapter 1 . 3/10
Wow! This is really well written!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
That' like Izaya. And then the pain of loss will just build and build behind the wall of denial until either all hell breaks loose when he loses it, or he kills himself.
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
One word for this AWESOME fic... bittersweet
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I'm crying, and it's the fault of the idea of the anon and your brilliant execution of it. I'll be grateful later. For now, I'll just sob.
PT-chan chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I can imagine this happening...
and it hurts... ;_;

Just... what could possibly have... *sniff*
UlquiSchiff chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Are you trying to drown people in feels?
This is so's like so in character but so touching... *sniff sniff*
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Nicely done. I like to think Izaya would be sad if this actually happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This is amazing. Not overdone, very in-character, and well-written.
rrudyteeth chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is so bittersweet and very well written. Thanks for uploading!
Wow chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Mmmm, fantastic. You made me hard to breathe. Very well-done.
jarta chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh wow. How poignant. D:
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Beautifully poignant. It just really hit the spot. Izaya was kept wonderfully in character. This was all extremely believable. I've got to say my favorite parts were how Celty reminded Izaya that she was the only one that was invincible, and then in the end where Izaya remembers Shizuo's 'landmarks', for a lack of better words, all over the city. Very well done!
Raven Wilder chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Very nice. Sad without being overstated, and you manage to wring some drama out of Izaya while still keeping him perfectly in-character; that's no small feat. You done good.
donutsandcoffee chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I LOVE this. Okay.

This is so poignant and beautiful. Everyone, especially Izaya, is very in character, and it's seriously awesome because not many people can get Izaya right. Also, I absolutely adore how you manage to show everyone's reactions, and how all the reactions are subtle but /there/. Oh my god I don't think that makes sense, your story makes me have incoherent!

Anyways, really wonderful and well-written. Especially love Erika's reactions and Izaya's trip to Reira. Just. JUST. I LOVE THIS.