Reviews for The Angel and The Hero
sonicxamy chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Nice story that so reminded me of aladdin at the end
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
That story was so cute that I want to read it again and the ending is so sweet I love on how they were married and had two children together and they are spending their lives together forever!
Phemon13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Now THAT was a good one! Keep it up!
chaingang54 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
very good actually PHENOMENAL
ShadiceMaple chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
LOVE IT! The music coice is great, and the story flow is AMAZING for a story with chapters, turned into a one-shot, AMAZING! 10/10!
ManicMidnight13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Omg! I loved that! :D that was so sweet XD _
Lil'Believer146 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Awww i love your stories
Ros3Shadow chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
wow i really enjoed this story!it was cute romantic sad just great kepp up the great work!
kaila chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
so you know you forgot about the disclaimer plus the original singer for Angels wasn't David Archuleta but Robbie Williams but this story was A-plus material and really sweet plus i luv your song choices now i only have one question: WHY DO I SOUND LIKE A FORTY YEAR OLD DUDE CRITIC PERSON WHEN I'M JUST A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL?
Infinity Anime chick chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
AWESOME I KNEW IT WAS U AFTER I FINISHED READING lol GREAT WORK
Avalon the Assassin chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
AWESOMENESS THIS IS SO AWESOME I LOVE IT I KNEW IT HAD TO BE YOU CAUSE YOUR STORYS ARE LIKE NO OTHER hahahahahahahahahaha i LOVE this story it is AMAZING A-M-A-Z-I-N-G AMAZING hahahahahaha please make more this is really cool i like it keep up the good work see ya later LOVE YOU OH SO VERY MUCH! :)