Reviews for A night with catus juice
KJun chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was so mean! He let her braid his hair, he should at least get a kiss out of it!

Great fic!

Kat
WolfGirlHowlsAtMoon chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This is so cute! I really enjoyed this story, thanks for posting this for peoples enjoyment :D
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Ohhh, this was just too good! Funny and sweet and... and it just begs for a sequel! Please?
12345 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I really liked the idea and everything but I was sad on how it ended. I would have liked it to continue on to when she wakes up. if she remember. if either of them has enough courage to go through with anything and so on.
ilovethis story chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
beytiful
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Ha! Nice. I loved it! I wish I could see what happens when she wakes up though.
hanna chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I LOVE IT! oh, fics like these are the reason i wish i could write! this is awesome :D
Plumlover4ever chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was amazing. :)
EscapetoMusic chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Ahhhh! So cute! And normally people don't realize it, but zuko really is that sweet, even on the show, ya know, after he joined the group, and I luvved it! 333
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i feel like there should be an epilogue. epilogue!
Vivian chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
33333 please please please write a sequel?
StarSpinner678 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
omg I loved this! soo fluffy!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Nice little one shot. I think the end is really good where Katara verbalizes exactly why she has been so angry with Zuko.
OhThoseEyes chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow I really like this one. I like the different twist of Katara being drunk on the catcus juice. I do hope you continue!
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Ahhh poor poor Zuko...how we love to make him suffer so _! We love you Prince Zuko!