Reviews for Lose Some, Win Some
mamita chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Hi, I loved your fic, mostly because I love Ronnie , is so cute, so innocent sometimes passionate , but I do not like as it is sometimes , I think height and has nothing else to do at times , I love how you all households joined together even teachers , hehe , and Ron is finally getting the attention , and not always Harry , I do not see the couple Hermione with Ron , sucks if the only thing they do is fight , I just see Ron as a person , I love the WeasleycestxRon (less Ginny ) Come on, all together, orgy , lol , I love with all but especially with CharliexRon , FredxRonxGeorge and BillxRon , or one of the twins with Ronnie , I love it, too PercyxRon , but is not the same , the couples with Fleur Bill I do not like , especially as Fleur , the pair HarryxRon I also like , I hope you do more of Ron fics , so still thanks and kisses.
mamita chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hello, I love your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Ronnie, is so tender and shy, he's the one that gives some laughter to the movies lol, he and the antics of Ron and Harry, and others, although I prefer to see Ronnie with one of his brothers kids, I love those relationships, especially because Ronnie is uke I love, I love, I like to see Ronnie sick and others who care about all his brothers (love. .) but I like seeing the edge of death, poor thing, does not deserve it, I love to see more of one of his brothers Ronnie (weasleycest slash) hehe, we generally prefer the slash, it is unfortunate that whenever happens something any child or child / a must be false or for attention, and it is not, even so is so, hopefully make more fics Ron, thanks and kisses.
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Oh. My. God. !

SQUEEEEEEEEEE

Ugh, that was so goooood! It was fantastic! Ron/Harry is not my favourite pairing in the world, but you made me love this fic, well done!
gingerninja713 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I sincerely hope you've written the Quidditch uniform sex somewhere (goes to look)...
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hot! Very steamy!

:P
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Not gonna lie, I actually drooled while reading this. Seriously, I love you. You write Ron so beautifully (and he's on bottom *squee*) and your writing in general is so gorgeous. I love your stories. This story made me so unbelievably happy and I will definitely be reading your stories in the future. You're so awesome.
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Oh, lord, that was hot! I loved it.
esmellabrooke chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was excellent. Hot.
allthingsmagical chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Yay.

Another one of your great Ron/Harry stories.

Keep em coming. :)