Reviews for Burnt Sugar
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Lovely lovely, but confusing, but overal beautiful imagery
Tristitia-The-Sin chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I love it. There's something in your style that makes every word seem so exquisite.
French Curly Fry chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Not only do I love the stoy/plot in general, but I also adore how it was written! I dunno why, but thr style and humor of it was great. The ending of each section, I couldn't help but find positively wonderful. (my favorite, probably, is when sebastian had to make candies instead of the initial treat because he left the sugar alone too long)

uhm, I'm not doing a very wonderful job with this, but I just wanted to express, to some degree, how much I loved this :3
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
really great ! and impressive, bravo !
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

Absolute love.
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Great story - your writing really keeps the reader hooked and yearning for more. :)

Liz
chibiaries chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This is brilliant.

It's humorous and dark and melancholy and bitter all at the same time. You did a wonderful job on showing how complacent? content? Sebastian has become with his duties as a butler in the Phantomhive household and the snark between the two characters was spot on. The 'incompetent' comment was a great detail to slip in, like a pointer to how Sebastian started slipping more from being a demon to a more humane side.

Protective!Sebastian is adorable. Also the chocolate scene in the part where Ciel fell sick was very squee-worthy.
kc creation chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
You know, I've been searching for a good story for this fandom for awhile, and this is one of the first ones I've found. I genuinely enjoyed reading this, and I hope you decide to post more on this site in the future! (I have a difficult time keeping up with people on lj)

Fantastic job!
Lpandora chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Definitely enjoyed it! My favourite section has to be vi, because of its sheer impact. Faved! :)