Reviews for If It's Love
ambidex chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Axel's comment about fleeing Namine's room if it contained a doll collection, I completely agree with. Dolls are CREEPY. **certainly doesn't have multiple dolls staring from various locations in her room, what are you talking about?**

That was... really, really sappy. I don't normally read humorous things... I generally don't care for them. But this was good! ...And exceedingly sappy at the end. Not that that's a bad thing.

...Roxas is such a tsundere...
Writer-Y chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I read this late at night with my two week old niece in the next room. I almost a-sploded because I was holding in laughter. We interupt this review for a breaking news report! Today, the internetz a-sploded due to the amount of AkuRoku related items uploaded. It was quickly put back together by a crack team of MarVex, XigDem, and SoRiku fangirls.
Ame-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Gah! I hasn't talked to you in forever! D: How are you doing?

Yay for AkuRoku day! :D

Not Yay for Friday the 13th! TT~TT I'm sick right now, and it sucks, plus I got cramps, and I have to go to my dad's house today. (Not having a good day) *sigh*

This is suck a cute AkuRoku fic, really. It's sad that Axel kept epically failing, but it's still adorable. So sweet. 3 I lurve it.

(I would've posted a fic for today, but my laptop recently got completely wiped clean and I lost almost everything, and have had no inspiration/motivation for ANYTHING! D:)

So, adorable fic, I lurve it, hope to talk to you later. Toodles! -