Reviews for Love at first sight?
gabelou1991 chapter 10 . 4/15
Engel2092 chapter 10 . 3/23
Loved this story and I think it deserves a sequel, even if it's a one-shot sequel
SteveEst98 chapter 10 . 3/17
Always loved the concept and would be interested in a sequel if you were to make one.
shugokage chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
Awesome job on this interesting story!
Rakaan chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
A rather abrupt ending, but I enjoyed your story regardless.
euroteres chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
I'm sad that the ending was rushed, but the story was definitely enjoyable :D
Pizzadude5665 chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
i love this story so much
sakura7432 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
c: C:
miketech chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Amazing story! I would really love to see this continued. I'm very interested to see how things change if he gets his sight back.
aprilliarsv chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Very nice. Just read it through and I really liked it. Update soon
Shijiro chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
well nice story.
its the first story i read about gohan going blind.
anyway it was good although its wierd how his closest friends thought he'd turn evil. and even attacked without question. piccolo for one would have questioned gohan's motives first unless he was directly attacked. but all that i can let go

as for gohan easily beating and pretty much playing with a super saiyan 2 vegeta. that's just wrong. he wasn't even a super saiyan and dodged vegeta's attacks like nothing. and as a super saiyan beat him easily.

now your ending was a bit rushed and lacked any epicness. but i did like your idea of a kai as the enemy.

but this brings me to the half kai half saiyan thing. kais are born in otherworld and they aren't born through reproduction. so the idea is cool but highly impossible. also gohan was the very first half saiyan of any mixed species. because while the saiyans were alive their pride only allowed them to produce pure saiyans hopeful of gaining a strong warrior. this also leads to your comment about gohan being the only half saiyan born with a tail. every saiyan, half or not, is born with a tail. trunks and gotens were most likely removed at birth. bulma knew what dangers it could bring and im sure chi-chi learned of it.

all in all it was a good story although at the end when gohan telepathically told videl he loved her was odd since he showed no real signs of being interested in her. it was mostly videl who was interested in him.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
this is the end? i have hoped to see gohan and videl go dating or smth, is there any chance at all of a epilogue?
all in all, i really enjoy reading this and hope that u can continue to grace us fans with ur lovely works!
RurouniSakura chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Please post the next chapter soon! I love this story! _
Melodyrose621 chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Omg that was so good, oh please update soon
dcp1992 chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
Great story! I love how it is turning out. I like how Gohan and Videl interact, update soon!