Reviews for Sound of Snow Falling
meowk chapter 12 . 7/2
Beautifully written! It's just beautiful. Thank you for writing such a fantastic fanfic. This is perfect. Exactly what I was looking for! I felt so happy for them after reading the last chapter.
I know it's been years since the last update, but I really hope you haven't given up on this one. 'Cause I don't think I can stop thinking about the story and how it could go on after this for avery long time. So please, please, PLEASE CONTINUE!
Elenothar chapter 12 . 2/17
This story is absolutely lovely, I am in awe. You capture an air of mystery and the nature of emotions beautifully.

It would also be lovely to have more of it, if you have the time and inclination :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
Fantastic and perfect. I've never read a more believable and interesting crossover. Personally I've never been a fan of romance but I would read any romance story written by you.
anon chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
have very much enjoyed reading this fic

looking forward to any possible future chapters
Callette chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
This was simply amazing; extraordinarily well written. Some of my favourite parts were the teleapthically transmitted virus (so cool!) and the way Obi-wan's narration referred the the centaurs without mention of their species (which I would expect, coming from his background; it was an excellent touch). The characters feel so true to themselves, I especially liked Obi-wan in his reserved caring for those around him.

Anyway, this was an awesome story and thank you so much for haring it. (Will there be any more?)
mo chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
DON'T STOP! KEEP GOING! PLEASE? It's 11 pm on a school night and I should be doing math homework, but I can't stop reading this and squee-ing!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
Aw, the ending! I love the ending! It's so-so-sweet! In a wonderful way!
Kyer chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
This is some of the most beautifully poetic writing I've ever seen at FFN. What I like most about it is that it is not only professionally done...it's slash that's about love and not pwp lust. Each character is lovingly kept in character.

Kudos, kudos, and more kudos.
T chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
I love this story! I can't wait to read more. I would love to read more interaction between Harry, Obi Wan and Qui Gon! I love all 3 characters.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
Aw, Harry learned something! Yay!

I liked that scene where Obi-Wan freaked out and ran to Qui-Gon. And that last scene with Lily! I thought they were beautiful. I especially like the sentence: "'You loved Harry enough to die for him,' he said quietly, 'but you also loved him enough to live for him.'"
Kyer chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
Where I have mixed feelings on various homosexual agendas, I agree that the whole prejudice against loving another person based on sex or skin color is stupid. Now, the Jedi 'No emotion' rule...that went beyond stupid. That's 'please ignore the elephant herd in the living room and the hippo in the bathtub. Oh, and don't mind the eagle nesting in the kitchen sink."

In the story, I must say I have to hope that Severus Snape stows away on t he Jedi ship. Always hated how his character ended...it was so unfair. Hey, maybe Lupin can make a get-away as well? His destiny was also pretty crummy. At least Harry got a happy ending.
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
Thanks for the chapter update! Quite a lot happening in this chapter: a conversation with Coruscant, the discovery of corrupted crystals, Obi-Wan discovering the old code (I really like the descriptions of his meditations using the old code), the cross-word puzzle (yes, the two jedi would appear to be fey, wouldn't they?), Ron asking Hermione to the dance, and the centaurs finally asking the wizards to help them. (I really liked how you wrote Snape's reaction to this. Should be interesting to see more of a Snape who has a challenge, is in his comfort zone, and is helping.
Isolda chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
I was very excited to see a new chapter of this story! I love AU's, and this one is turning out to be one of my favorites. Obi-Wan wanting to champion the older interpretation of the code is a great twist. Obi adhering to a different interpretation of the code would change so many things. I wonder how Anakin will fit into this universe?

I loved the bit with the old woman on the bus. Fey indeed!
kuroXIII chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
Yay! I was afraid that you weren't going to continue this. :)

I think your writing style is interesting. For the jedi, you write in their perpective and way of thinking but you change it when you go back to the Harry Potter characters.

Also, I like the little bits of information you use. Such as the centars interpretion of Obi and Qui's relationship and Snape's reactions to people who are nice to him.

Can't wait to read what's next! :D
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
I'm so happy that this chapter is happy! Well, relatively happy. And I love that section about that woman on the bus. Usually I find that kind of thing corny, but it's just pretty!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »