Reviews for So The Runner Fell In Love With The Surfer
Kat La Marie chapter 1 . 2/27
1 word 2 syllables

a.w.e.s.o.m.e.
teamedward2001 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I know this us a one shot, but it would be a damn shame if you don't add more to it.
Edward'sMainGirl05 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
you should make this a full-story. not super long but it has a good foundation here.
Jordie Easton chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I just discovered this wonderful story and I wish it would continue! I hope you will as it is so good and so beautifully written. I love your writing! I grew up in Florida and surfing..surfing contests..beach fun and this brought up all of those amazing memories. The early morning get togethers and summer fun. Thank you for this story..I would love to see more of these two and their friends..Bella teaching Edward to surf. Thank you!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Great one shot loved it x
emptygenius chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Really? You're gonna leave it like that? Awww man! Way to spike my curiosity! No, but great story overall!(:
not on fafiction anymore chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Loved this story! It was really cute :)
Elsiii93 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
What a sweet story! And I have to say I loved that Tanya was a lesbian. I have never seen her that way, but it actually fits her amazingly well :) And it was quite refreshing to read about a nice Tanya for once. I'm sure many others has mentioned this already, but I'll say it anyway; If you want to I would love a continuation of this one-shot. I mean, who wouldn't love reading about Edward learning how to surf (Amazing ending, btw!). I totally would! ;) Especially with Bella as his teacher. Then she could be better than him at something for once ;) Haha.
mycajunlover chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I found your story under chartwilightmom's favs. I have to agree it is one of my favs as well.
dirtycheekymonkeys chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
oh for the love a god
TwiAggie94 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Sweet story! Meg Any chance of more?
ashlylynn888 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
i loved this. you should turn this into a story.
chele the original chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Beautiful. I really liked it.:)
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I LOVED THIS. AWESOME JOB ON THIS.
TeamBedward chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I really liked this story.

And, as a side note, I don't know how you feel about Tanya, but when I read that she was gay, I literally did a first pump of joy.