Reviews for Madhouse
MissRedAndMissTaken chapter 20 . 8/14
I don't just love you for your writing! You is a fab person. I loved this story. *awkward fangirl smile we all seem to have programmed in* ya. 'Twas fab. Lol when I looked up the link to what Danny looks like to you it came up with Raven from Teen Titans. I laughed for a solid 5 minutes. From the way you described Danny at the end I pictured more of Dan with Danny's personality. (They are totally different, like polar opposite..). I loved this story and I love you! (No, not just for your writing. That's just a plus! *heart* *like a literal human heart* *but not creepy* *probably*...*ok pretty creepy human heart. But it was for love darling.* I swear I'm not crazy. I think)
lilyflower101 chapter 20 . 5/27
Take that Sam!
RainXniar chapter 20 . 2/7
p *drools~
The Ghostwriter's Sister chapter 1 . 2/3
Really good story of a threesome I loved it. By the way can I use the names you use for your ghosts like Skulker, Walker, Technus, Ghostwriter?
LunarisDraconis chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
I'm in love with this. I wish it wasn't over it was fantastic. I love the way you write.
Storyholder chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
This has been one wild ride from start to finish. You are one insane writer. I love it!
LunarCatNinja chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
I can honestly say that because of you I will try a story with a new pairing(s) at LEAST once. Especially if the story is written well like yours is!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/5/2015
Oh, bless you for this story and all its lemon-y goodness! No really, even without that, it was a very entertaining, well-written piece of work in my opinion. I can't wait to see what other masterpieces you have! (Don't worry, I'll read and more than likely enjoy any "not masterpieces" you may have.) - 3
SilverAxe chapter 20 . 2/26/2015
I have officially been converted! Though VladxDanny is still my favorite pairing , the Ghost Writer works with either (or both) of them so well. Love this. You have a wicked sense of humor that left me grinning the whole time. Thanks for sharing this!
spelhas1 chapter 20 . 1/16/2015
This was really good!
BabyGhost123 chapter 20 . 12/11/2014
Love the story
SilverFoxPhantom chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
omg i loved that ending! this is a great story i love the idea. keep up the good work
Bibbledoo chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
Sam got what she deserved!
Bibbledoo chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Bonding! Adorable!
Bibbledoo chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Hm... Poor J's Fenton. Get it? J's?