Reviews for Madhouse
Goten Son Ten chapter 20 . 12/17/2017
Loved how you wrote the interactions and emotions between the three. How you nicely described how love can be shared with multiple people equally and for different and same ways.

It takes a really talented writer to pull this off so nicely and smoothly. Kudos.
anna chapter 20 . 4/30/2017
best story ever!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2017
lol xD best thing ever
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2017
Hahahahaha..! This made me laugh a lot! Though you seem to really like making Sam a b- er, JERK. It makes me wonder if you hate the DxS pairing. :P
buterflypuss chapter 20 . 1/17/2017
good story
MissRedAndMissTaken chapter 20 . 8/14/2016
I don't just love you for your writing! You is a fab person. I loved this story. *awkward fangirl smile we all seem to have programmed in* ya. 'Twas fab. Lol when I looked up the link to what Danny looks like to you it came up with Raven from Teen Titans. I laughed for a solid 5 minutes. From the way you described Danny at the end I pictured more of Dan with Danny's personality. (They are totally different, like polar opposite..). I loved this story and I love you! (No, not just for your writing. That's just a plus! *heart* *like a literal human heart* *but not creepy* *probably*...*ok pretty creepy human heart. But it was for love darling.* I swear I'm not crazy. I think)
lilyflower101 chapter 20 . 5/27/2016
Take that Sam!
RainXniar chapter 20 . 2/7/2016
p *drools~
Joker's Favorite Daughter chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Really good story of a threesome I loved it. By the way can I use the names you use for your ghosts like Skulker, Walker, Technus, Ghostwriter?
LunarisDraconis chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
I'm in love with this. I wish it wasn't over it was fantastic. I love the way you write.
Storyholder chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
This has been one wild ride from start to finish. You are one insane writer. I love it!
LunarCatNinja chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
I can honestly say that because of you I will try a story with a new pairing(s) at LEAST once. Especially if the story is written well like yours is!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/5/2015
Oh, bless you for this story and all its lemon-y goodness! No really, even without that, it was a very entertaining, well-written piece of work in my opinion. I can't wait to see what other masterpieces you have! (Don't worry, I'll read and more than likely enjoy any "not masterpieces" you may have.) - 3
SilverAxe chapter 20 . 2/26/2015
I have officially been converted! Though VladxDanny is still my favorite pairing , the Ghost Writer works with either (or both) of them so well. Love this. You have a wicked sense of humor that left me grinning the whole time. Thanks for sharing this!
spelhas1 chapter 20 . 1/16/2015