Reviews for Madhouse
RainXniar chapter 20 . 2/7
p *drools~
The Ghostwriter's Sister chapter 1 . 2/3
Really good story of a threesome I loved it. By the way can I use the names you use for your ghosts like Skulker, Walker, Technus, Ghostwriter?
LunarisDraconis chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
I'm in love with this. I wish it wasn't over it was fantastic. I love the way you write.
storyholder chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
This has been one wild ride from start to finish. You are one insane writer. I love it!
LunarCatNinja chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
I can honestly say that because of you I will try a story with a new pairing(s) at LEAST once. Especially if the story is written well like yours is!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/5/2015
Oh, bless you for this story and all its lemon-y goodness! No really, even without that, it was a very entertaining, well-written piece of work in my opinion. I can't wait to see what other masterpieces you have! (Don't worry, I'll read and more than likely enjoy any "not masterpieces" you may have.) - 3
SilverAxe chapter 20 . 2/26/2015
I have officially been converted! Though VladxDanny is still my favorite pairing , the Ghost Writer works with either (or both) of them so well. Love this. You have a wicked sense of humor that left me grinning the whole time. Thanks for sharing this!
spelhas1 chapter 20 . 1/16/2015
This was really good!
BabyGhost123 chapter 20 . 12/11/2014
Love the story
SilverFoxPhantom chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
omg i loved that ending! this is a great story i love the idea. keep up the good work
Bibbledoo chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
Sam got what she deserved!
Bibbledoo chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Bonding! Adorable!
Bibbledoo chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Hm... Poor J's Fenton. Get it? J's?
Bibbledoo chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
I'm laughing with you.
Bibbledoo chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
A moment of silence for our fallen evil friend in the insanity zone. And maybe angry reader's and pitchforks.