Reviews for Memento
meezzy chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
The story is hauntingly wonderful. The poor kids. Please update!
Snowfire11 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011

I've reviewed this story before and well, after reading what you have again I have to ask this question again:

Is this going to continue?

This story is soo good it hurts me! I have read this over and over, and every time I do I find something else that I love about it. Its perfect. It just needs to be longer, (wink wink XD)

So I am BEGGING you, please finish this story! Its cannon, its loveable, but dark at the same time and I love it to pieces.

Thanks for writing such a lovely piece, you did us Shutter Island fans a favor. XD
Snowfire11 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Ok you seriously need to finish this. It is far too amazing to be left alone and incomplete. This is truely a wonderful piece of work, and you should seriously consider writing professionaly.

I find this a very bitter- sweet story. God I feel sobad for the kids, they are so... Clueless. Ugh it breaks my heart. Also. I have never read the book, and I just saw the movie yesterday, so I'm a tad confused. But enough of my blabbering...

Well g'bye and take care.
Samantha chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Finish this.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Indeed stop writing fanfics, you should use your time to consider writing professionally instead of doing it just for fun, cause seriously, you have talent, its a real shame you dont want to see it.
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Aw ( so sad... but dispite the sadness I'm so pleased you mentioned the scars XD for some odd reason, I feel like it's a detail that can be too easily over looked. so kudos!
Deleted User Accout chapter 5 . 8/26/2010

I feel so bad for these little kids, god, it's so terrible. Makes me wish I could jump in the story and save them from all this. This is, I think, your best chapter so far. Great job with it and you conveyed how the kids feel perfect.

"He'd probably think we were weak..."

Noo, he wouldn't. He would be really mad and very, very sad. But he didn't know, he had awful problems of his own from the war. He couldn't help Dolores.

Wonderful chapter, keep em' coming.
Deleted User Accout chapter 4 . 8/23/2010

I know which part, I think. When Dolores thinks the butcher want's to kill her? Stab her in the chest? I think that's it. I gotta read the book again.

This one was really good, like they all are of course, but we have a little more insight. Poor little Rachel has no freaking clue. God, how frigging awful. :(

Update soon, loved it. :)
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
) The Russian speaking butcher! XD Kudos to me?

Aww poor Rachael... if she knew...

I can't descibe how canon this is. You do a lovely job dear. And do take the time to let her tell her story; we don't mind D
Deleted User Accout chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Poor little kids, gah, I feel so bad for them.

"I gotta stop writing stories with too many symbolisms on it."

NO! Don't do that! It's one of the reasons I'm hooked on this. You can't stop doing that.

Yea, it was short but it was full of info and very well written. Great job!

Voldemort's Spawn chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
D Aw! Out of the mouths of babes. Of course red means love... Don't be a Dolores and turn it into a hanging dagger :P

Btw... I was watching the movie the other day and I realized between being frustrated with the minor background charries who obviously took Teddy as a joke and feeling so sad for him, that the boys names are different.

In the movie, it's Simon and Henry. I was really disappointed because the boy's names were important to Teddy/Andrew's insanity. He used his son names to turn into his own in a mind trick to not forget them, just like he did with rachael.

But there I go rambling... I thought I'd share that though because it really does bug me.

Anyways, lovely chappie )
Deleted User Accout chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
No constructive criticism needed with this one! You've got everything down pat and I'm a major fan already! Very sad, but I love seeing Andrew interact with his babies, so sweet and kind. I like how you are adding his drinking in, and Dolores' insanity. How awful, poor little kids have no idea.

I love this and can't wait for more!
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Aw, so cute yet so sad. Poor Rachel, what an awesome idea for a story. I hope you write many chapters because I'm really enjoying this so far. :)

Voldemort's Spawn chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
AHHH! The made me smile ) I loved how he got all goofy over thinking about how he met Dolores (even if she is insane)

speaking of which damn Dolores and her crazy ass self... "Dogs dream about bombs sweetie!" -rolls eyes- Poor Rachael.

And Damn Andrew with his freakin drinking problem... nice way of mentioning it without mentioning it btw.

but I guess no one's perfect, especially story characters.

And thanks for the shout out. :P You're very much welcomed.
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 8/14/2010

Okay that was a fan-girl squeal, just so you know.

This is wowness. Utter wowness.

I was actually thinking there should be a fic out about the kids the other day when I reread the dream where Andrew remembers. And TA-DA! You has one D

I want to point out how wonderfully done this is as far as the point of view. It's detailed and educated enough to let the reader know and see what's going on but it has that childlike tone to it, thus making it easy for the reader to hear a child's voice speaking as it's being read.

I also need to point out that I'm not sure how far back you're going before the tragedy but you said apartment and when it happened, they were living at the lake house. Just throwing that out there.

YOU MUST CONTINUE! And bring in Dolores... gah there isn't enough crazy Dolores to go around and I'd love to see how you picture Rachael views her.

-tear- The end scene... gah Andrew... why's he gotta be so angsty ( And Rachael... that was so sweet.

I can't wait for more... please write more! I'm sending this to a friend asap so she'll read it too!