Reviews for Point of Succession
missherlocked chapter 21 . 4/29
This is so good... Just lemme try to imagine the (happy) ending they all deserve...
Guest chapter 21 . 12/20/2015
AHhhhhhh how could you leave me with a cliffhanger like that?

Okay but honestly this story is amazing, hoping to hell you haven't abandoned this fic or else I would be very sad.

*puppy dog eyes* Pwease update?
Blazedoll chapter 21 . 6/28/2015
Wiw! Really, an amazing story... keep it up. I'd really like to read it till the end.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/16/2015
Aaaah this has been a really interesting read! I hope you come back to this one day and finish it! ;o;
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I always wondered if this story has been abandoned...
Guest chapter 21 . 2/2/2015
Update please! This story is so awesome, I'm dying to know what'll happen next :(
Darcy18 chapter 21 . 10/16/2014
Amazing story!
I hope you'll update soon :)
RosePetal158 chapter 21 . 6/7/2014
such a good story, and you don't update? shame on you. XD
But... do consider writing another chapter, alright? Please?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
So the chocolate eating kid approached the suspicious car, a Candy Van totally could have kidnapped Matt multiple times.
ChibiKarasu54 chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Oh my god, why haven't you updated?! That's blasphemy! You can't just say it's the first part for the last chapter and then not update in roughly two years!...

Gah, sorry about that. Just had to get it out. Anywho, this fic really enthralled me and I love how is written. I love how it's all slowly weaving together to create on big picture. Anyways, if you do happen, by some miracle, to read this,take us out our misery and post what's left of the last chapter!
Shuuwai chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
Oh man... Matt.
To find Near like that... and to know that his best friend was the one to do it :/
And that ending!

Please up date soon :(
JadedHowl chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
Awesome stuff you've got here. I hope to read the full and finished version some day. Thanks (:
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
So while I've been enjoying your piece, I found the characterization in this chapter to be very... off. Mostly with L. He seemed far too disjointed, even from the other chapters.
OneshotPrincess chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
This is one of the best Death Note fanfics I have ever had the pleasure to read. I can't even begin to describe the emotions I felt when reading through these chapters I hope you update soon!
Sysvelte chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I might leave a better review later down the road when I have the time or when I've completed reading this, but I just have to say that this story has me enraptured. I'm trying to understand everyone's motives and piece together why exactly each character does what they do may that be kidnapping or talking to serial killers as "research". I feel like everything is not exactly what it seems and hoping I'm right. it's sort of like murder mystery to me even though who the murderer is isn't whats the mystery. I'm probably not making sense. Anyway, this is really great. One of the better Death Note stories I've read. I thought B/Light was always an underrated pairing, but I love it for it's absolute creepiness. It's like a triple fudge sundae. You know it's unhealthy but you eat it anyway.

Also, Matt with pink hair is the cutest thing. I giggled for about five minutes at that. Poor, poor Mello. I just want to hug him.