Reviews for Witch
guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
alala, the feels the thrills when I read this fic! :)
shitsulelouch chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I like this fanfic! It shows one of Lelouch and CC's feelings inside them be uttered out by this fanfic! :)
A Member-To-Be chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Brilliant. That's what this was, simply brilliant. You kept them both in character, something that can be hard for people when writing romance fanfics. What I liked best was the psychological analysis of C.C. and what she thinks of herself. Very well done. You should write more like this; you have a talent for this sort of character analysis.
HibiscusAngel15 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Aw, that was sweet! Your English was very good, actually! You kept them in character, which was great! :D Loved it!
spring smoothie chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Very sweet. Good work! :)
someone179 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
cute xD
BasedLlamaDork chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
wow, this is so sweet. I like it!

By the way, your English is perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I think you should make more english stories. Your english is not bad at all, way lot better than mine anyway.I was dissapointed to see that you only have one english story. I would love to read your other works in a language I can understand. aaand I won't even start to babble on how interesting your piece is; I may not be able to stop. lolI might be uncertain or skeptical of the name CC before, but I am very much convince now that the name best suited her.
Glorious Zero chapter 1 . 8/16/2010

that was nice.

good job.

J. Knightof17
muzique04 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
that was naice..I loved it very much..)))
Devi chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Over all, it's nice. I like it and enjoy to read it.

The story's told in nice flow.

U can keep Lelouch and C.C. in their character in this story. The only OOC thing were:

1. Lelouch asked why C.C. didnt let him call her by her real name. Bcoz, even if he feel sorry for she cant see herself as a human and she give up for become a human, he need her as C.C., not as anything else. He cant asked her to become a human by asking that question. That's why he just could said that he though she's beautifull and he didnt hate her no matter what (implied in his word to C.C. while Kallen escort them from cave).

2. C.C. cherish the present and hate her past. She ever said that she only has memory as a witch and she dont know if she's human, ever be human, or not. So I think she forgot everything that human related about herself (love, hate, and her human past).In this story's time setting, C.C. still part of Ragnarock plan. She still though that her past was (may be) better that her other word, she still longing for her past (she cant see her future could be better bcoz from what she saw in her experience, the only thing that could happen in future was repeated dead and endless living-hell).
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Squeee~ This is so cute! I think I melted into goo within seconds! Really sweet and very lovely!