Reviews for Baby Makes Three
T. Alana M chapter 51 . 12/15/2014
This was a great story! I don't know how you managed to make them all so in-character, especially the dialogue. I was kind of hoping to see Bart's letter to Grace though :( Or did I miss that somewhere...?
Anyways, loved loved loved it! I read it all from, like, 9 pm to 5 am. It was a school day and I got sick, but totally worth it. :D
HPMARIE chapter 51 . 8/14/2014
Love it :)
narsuess chapter 51 . 6/7/2014
This story is great! How you describe chair and their baby as family in details and how it's entertaining to read, amazes me. Not many people can describe how baby's being raised and I find this not boring at all. Usually when someone tries this kind of story I end up being lose interest. So good job!
Guest chapter 51 . 5/4/2014
ok,sorry,I told my sister to write you that message,but she made a mistake with the e-mail. It's

Please,you'll think I'm crazy but I'm not. I really appreciated your fanfic and I'd like to give the italians the possibility to read it because it's really wonderful 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
ahahah,I think I don't know how to read your answer if you are ever going to answer me. I'm the Italian one,I'm not signed up here,but you can send me a mail at the following address:
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Hi,I've just finished this amazing fanfic and I had an idea..Can I translate it in Italian and post it in the Italian website for the fanfics? I'll add all the informations about you,I'll make it clear that I've just translated it. Please,something so beautiful needs to be read by a lot of people. Wht do you think?
sweetasnz1 chapter 51 . 3/17/2014
That's awesome glad you put in Chapter 51! Really enjoyed this story!
Aki no Ryu chapter 51 . 1/15/2014
Thank you for putting up a chapter fifty one! Thanks for rounding off the story quite nicely. I look foRward to checking out your other Chuck and Blair stories!
Aki no Ryu chapter 48 . 1/15/2014
I like Chuck. He knows how to work out a compromise.
Aki no Ryu chapter 47 . 1/15/2014
I was starting to get irritated with Chuck's sarcasm when it comes to talking to Blair until his conversations with Grace come up and I'm reminded where he's coming from and that when it comes to Blair, he's wary and defensive.
Aki no Ryu chapter 46 . 1/14/2014
Oh Blair, I feel so bad for you and Chuck. He has a point regarding Yale. We know she didn't mean it that way but she does come off as a pendulum. The fashion show and make up tutorial for Grace was adorable.
Aki no Ryu chapter 45 . 1/14/2014
This was great! I loved what Chuck did for Blair. If Chuck wasn't so afraid of failing Blair I think he would have even made it grander, a private prom slash date night for the two of them. Serena should try talking to Chuck and report what he says to her best friend.
Aki no Ryu chapter 44 . 1/14/2014
My heart bleeds for Chuck. I was close to crying several times in this chapter but since I was at a parlor I tried to hold it all in. LoL I'm glad Blair's stint is over and I kinda liked Nate's explanation of them just not being right for each other. In a way I'm glad it happened so there's no 'what could have beens' later on.
Aki no Ryu chapter 42 . 1/14/2014
Sorry, I totally skimmed through that chapter. I didn't want to read about Nate, especially about him and Blair sleeping together. Hopefully I didn't miss any important plot points.
Aki no Ryu chapter 41 . 1/14/2014
Uh oh, Blair, what are you doing? You're in love with your baby's father and yet you're trying to revive your fairytale with Nate?
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »