Reviews for Baby Makes Three
classybitch chapter 51 . 4/17
I loved this story from the very first time I read it. I got so interested that I don't care how long it can be or how I'll sleep late because I finished reading around2am

I ove the storyline. I love how you stressed me with their drama that only mean that I got attached to this story. It's like seeing another versionbof chuck and blair. You know I miss GG and Chair and you made me miss them more and especially made me love them so much more. I even imagine if this was the plot on the actual show.

I love Chapter50-51 that it all made me cry. They're so adorable that I can't express my feelings. The love they have is surreal. Thank you for doing an amazing story that I'll never forget. I recommended it already to my Chair friends. I do hope you get to read my review. You really are amazing. In the span of two days I finished it and I so love it! More power to you
Chairandpeonies chapter 20 . 4/3
Great
Aliyamad chapter 51 . 3/5
Wow! What a ride! I've spent the last 3 days reading this tale and it has been amazing! I love theverything angst...the "will they/won't they?" and I loved little Grace :) Both Blair and Chuck showed so much growth throughout the story and I like that it unfolded slowly, nothing was rushed. I read in your bio that you've lost your GG mojo and this story is your last for the show but it would be wonderful if by chance the mojo returned and we got another story out of you (hint hint !) Thank you brightening up the last few days for me, what a treat!
T. Alana M chapter 51 . 12/15/2014
This was a great story! I don't know how you managed to make them all so in-character, especially the dialogue. I was kind of hoping to see Bart's letter to Grace though :( Or did I miss that somewhere...?
Anyways, loved loved loved it! I read it all from, like, 9 pm to 5 am. It was a school day and I got sick, but totally worth it. :D
HPMARIE chapter 51 . 8/14/2014
Love it :)
narsuess chapter 51 . 6/7/2014
This story is great! How you describe chair and their baby as family in details and how it's entertaining to read, amazes me. Not many people can describe how baby's being raised and I find this not boring at all. Usually when someone tries this kind of story I end up being lose interest. So good job!
Guest chapter 51 . 5/4/2014
ok,sorry,I told my sister to write you that message,but she made a mistake with the e-mail. It's

Please,you'll think I'm crazy but I'm not. I really appreciated your fanfic and I'd like to give the italians the possibility to read it because it's really wonderful 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
ahahah,I think I don't know how to read your answer if you are ever going to answer me. I'm the Italian one,I'm not signed up here,but you can send me a mail at the following address:
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Hi,I've just finished this amazing fanfic and I had an idea..Can I translate it in Italian and post it in the Italian website for the fanfics? I'll add all the informations about you,I'll make it clear that I've just translated it. Please,something so beautiful needs to be read by a lot of people. Wht do you think?
sweetasnz1 chapter 51 . 3/17/2014
That's awesome glad you put in Chapter 51! Really enjoyed this story!
Aki no Ryu chapter 51 . 1/15/2014
Thank you for putting up a chapter fifty one! Thanks for rounding off the story quite nicely. I look foRward to checking out your other Chuck and Blair stories!
Aki no Ryu chapter 48 . 1/15/2014
I like Chuck. He knows how to work out a compromise.
Aki no Ryu chapter 47 . 1/15/2014
I was starting to get irritated with Chuck's sarcasm when it comes to talking to Blair until his conversations with Grace come up and I'm reminded where he's coming from and that when it comes to Blair, he's wary and defensive.
Aki no Ryu chapter 46 . 1/14/2014
Oh Blair, I feel so bad for you and Chuck. He has a point regarding Yale. We know she didn't mean it that way but she does come off as a pendulum. The fashion show and make up tutorial for Grace was adorable.
Aki no Ryu chapter 45 . 1/14/2014
This was great! I loved what Chuck did for Blair. If Chuck wasn't so afraid of failing Blair I think he would have even made it grander, a private prom slash date night for the two of them. Serena should try talking to Chuck and report what he says to her best friend.
1,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »