Reviews for Pieces
Bearci chapter 5 . 5/19
Short but sweet :) Santana's such a sap haha
MoLez chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
This made my heart sing. Very amazing.
faberrygleektalana chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I love this story! Awesome writing. I love Quinn so much but here in this fic I hate her. Thanks for sharing your fic.
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Rachel certainly deserves to be happy.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
All I can say about this chapter is that Quinn got what she deserved she's straight, cannot figure why Rachel doesn't use

some of those brains and get a lawyer, I hate martyrs.

She should have told Quinn to fuck off as soon as she said hello.

Quinn's a horrible person she'll live so deep in the closet she can see Aslan.
lita rocks LbC chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
beautiful story! the way quinn broke rachel like that? so harsh! and then the way she thought she could just win her back? so stupid! i'm so glad santana and brittany were there to help piece her back together. beautiful story that was wonderfully written! great up )
GothicPheonix chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
I love the update XD Can't wait for more :)
isshin79 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I have to say I love your work. I think my favorite story so far is "You dont own me". Please dont listen to anything negative and continue your writing because I enjoy reading what you write. I also wish to read the story about the cherrios and Berry's sex tape. So please please please continut with your amazing work. I know I will be waiting for something from you.

P.S- I recommend watching BritanyXBrittany in season 2 simply cuz Lea Michele in school girl outfit cant be missed.
thisisnutz chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
just finished the first chapter and I have to say just incredible story so far it takes a lot to make me choke up in a story and you did it ok with that said I am going to finish the rest of the updated chapters...
AzuraSkye chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Asdfgkllkhdadvjlldaglfadjl

You updated so this makes me sooooooo happy! I forgot my password so I might review again from that properly later.

Well, technically, since at one point you were my girlfriend and now that Rachel is yours, that ties her to me indirectly. What's yours is mine…" Brittany began, before emphasizing her point by suddenly picking Rachel up and carrying her bridal style. The singer had gasped in both surprise and delight, wondering the direction in which this conversation was going to go. "And what's mine is…well, it's mine. I win"

Omg Brittany be more perfect and cute. I dare you.

I figured that Quinn would want to try and talk to Rachel bur nope denied by Santana ahaha.
ButcWolf chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
I liked this a lot though you should most likely label it complete if it is.
Alba chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
THIS MY FAVORITE PEZBERRY

GREAT! :)
B-rockaFaN chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
i first reed this over Pezberry LJ Comm. and fell in love with it! seriously one of the BEST pezberry i've reed! great job! and hope you do more!
Adannels chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Ur killing me! I hope u update I would really like to see this story continue
Lucky Arthur chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
I loved your story, though the chapters are very long, I did manage to finish up to the 4th chapter :) I hope you'll update soon.