Reviews for Universal Constants
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved it they were so cute x
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awww... my throat is feeling just a bit tight now. Beautiful :)
GarryxMrChairFan chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is definitely one of my favorite Kirk/Bones one shots. It's so sweet, and I can't find the words to express how wonderful it is.
Sinfully Sadistic chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is SO sweet.
nhrc chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
(Thank God - none of them died on me:)

Your story touched me. I was worried about them, I was afraid of them and I was happy with them.

I finished it with a smile, but also with a sad thought: "Not everyone gets that lucky, to be loved for life"
AnnaJW chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh God I've got tears in my eyes this was so sweet and I can't even handle the amount of emotions going through my heart right now.

Beautifully written, a truly amazing read!
DoritoCloud chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
UGH! That was just TOO MUCH.

I'm reading this on Singles Awareness Day, too!

Geez!

Why haven't you written anything else? There aren't even words for me to describe what I just read.
Rivana chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Aww... that was so sweet I actually got a bit misty eyed.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was just lovely. I hope they end their days together, so one never has to live without the other. :)
Yukimura Hina chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was so beautiful and sweet! Well written too!

Thanks for writing.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute!
passionfornight chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was so good. I loved getting to follow their story from beginning to end. Loved them getting older, and yet still being together. And the constant assurance of love was so cute.
KLMeri chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
That was... pretty emotional at the end. It brought tears to my eyes! So sweet, I love it. Nicely done! :)
bainst chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Damn it! You made me cry. THIS was just beautiful.
alez chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was perfect, and beautiful, and amazing. The first one had me thinking how cute they are. The second one had me thinking how HOT they are. Then at the end of the second one it turned from hot to cute when Jim realized he'd love an old Bones. The third one had me laughing out loud. I was thinking it would be SO Jim to be lying in a coma, dead to the world, and to suddenly wake up because the ship was in danger. It greatly amused me that Bones knew this and had an alert system set up for it. Then I was speechless when I read that it wasn't the SHIP being in danger that woke Jim up; it was Bones being in danger. It took me to the forth one to realize the question Jim was asking. I felt so stupid that I hadn't realized it before, but you slipped it into each part so naturally that I didn't notice that it was repeating. The fifth and sixth parts were also excellent. You captured Jim and Bones' characters and personalities perfectly. I could feel them echoing in every line of this story. This is a true gem of a story, and I am so pleased to have come across it.