Reviews for Emergency Contact
latasha.conkle chapter 1 . 3/4
love it
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Just lovely. Your scenes have the perfect level of detail-enough to make the story feel real and complete, but not so many as to distract from the emotion.
spk chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
WOW! Such an interesting & unique story. Love the relationship you've created between Buffy & Giles. Beautiful ending! :)
blue talith chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Very well written! A most excellent story! And a rare one that brought tears to my eyes.
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
"No," Giles whispered in answer. "I could never regret knowing you."

Amazing. I shed a tear when he said that, especially the very first time I read this and thought Buffy was going to die :( Very well done.
KidonDarkAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I think my heart just melted a little.
r ii n g o k ii t s u n e chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I almost cried at the end.

It was really beautiful.

~R i i e
supermom20 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I have seriously missed your writing! Nice to read you again!

Jen
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Awww Can we have another chapter of them going through her papers together and her recovery and all that Jazz! Pretty Please.. Hugs you Tight. Can't wait to read more... Please oh Please.. Giles needs to talk with Buffy and we need our Happily Ever After.
Mel1592 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I totally love this!
hamrensel chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow! I love this. I would have loved to see this story continued.
Antenna chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Ouch. Just the right kind of angst, though, because she wakes up and because Giles is there with her.
mmooch chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
*whimper* Sorta sad, but not totally. I love that you didn't put Giles into a father role for her. Is Angel around in this story? If he isn't, I could kind of see Buffy staying at the mansion since she didn't have anywhere else to go. Ooo, there's a bunny of an idea!
eligin chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Were you crying while writing this, I was crying while reading this. Especially when it turn out to be something so common that put her in the hospital. It was excruciating because we saw everything from his pov. I love how her personality was still there every step of the way though in the card, the letter and the doctor's account of her. Thank you so much for this, it was beautiful and emotional and showed Buffy and Giles real connection to each other. Of course you will have to post again soon, because I now need more.