Reviews for Glitch in the System
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Watcher in the dark chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
This would make a great movie.
Watcher in the dark chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
Sequel! Sequel!
Hoopla chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Sir, I salute you and your epic writing skills!
Grey11893 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
This story is awesome and i havent even finished reading it yet! Please keep on writing!
Toa Allanon chapter 20 . 6/10/2011
Amazing story. I remember reading it back on bzpower, though I don't remember that last chapter being in it. Komas is definitely my favorite character from this story.
InTheLight-Hija chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
What a great way to wrap it up. Still, I'm sad that it's over

This story was awesome from the beginning! You should be very proud of it. It should also have waaay more reviews than this. I love all the characters you made and how they all seem so... real.

Great job!

InTheLight-Hija chapter 19 . 12/23/2010
Oh I love this chapter. Mainly because of all the fluff, and Komas SCORES! Victory for him, yay! I was very surprised when she actually kissed him. So was he, wasn't he? XD

Still, this was a very heartfelt chapter. Komas' awakening was funny, too.

InTheLight-Hija chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
Hey, you've updated again! Nice.

By now you must think I use the word 'suspense' waaay too much... so I'll just say amazing instead. :D This chapter was VERY suspen- amazing. Had my heart pounding hard, no joke.

I mean seriously, the 'android' Szian was acting like a mad scientist! *shudders* And that last bit at the end... wow. That's new.

I'll most likley finish the rest of your updates tomorrow. Till then!

InTheLight-Hija chapter 16 . 10/5/2010
Oh, wow, Tachi... big mistake in leaving like that. Aw, I just wanna hug Komas! Poor guy. But now she's found Szian and he's got her. *gasp* Suspense if I ever saw it...

The way this Szian talks is so creepy and his character is so different than what I'd expected. He really is a great character, you know. I really love this story, and I can't wait for more!

InTheLight-Hija chapter 15 . 10/4/2010
Aww, we almost had it! But Tachi had to pull away...!

You've managed another great chapter. I just KNEW they would be saved somehow, one way or the other. And that remark about Komas' heart was too funny. XD I can't wait to see more.

Lady Kags chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
thank you very much; sorry it took me awhile to update, considering I already have this written. Don't worry, updating today so you can see what happens next!
InTheLight-Hija chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
...You are an awesome writer.

Seriously! Everything you write paints a clear picture in my mind. The struggle with the, shall we say, bad guys was very epic. And now we have a cliffhanger of doom! Oh, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Keep it up!

InTheLight-Hija chapter 13 . 10/3/2010
Another wonderfully written chappie. The hacking into the Makuta servent reminds me of... something... hmm. I really enjoyed this one. Poor little Crunchbite...

InTheLight-Hija chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
Yay, updates! First off, the first line was priceless. :D Komas is plain awesome. His character is so entertaining and fun to read! And I liked their little love convo. Poor Komas... I move on to read more!