Reviews for Soul Resonance
kasey123 chapter 7 . 2/22
Hope the is more
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 7 . 1/16
Awesome story! Amazingly done. I hope to see a sequel on your page. Although, now I really want to know who the Soul Collector couldn't collect. Pleeeeease? Anyways, this was awesome!
Rina chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Me encanto, alguna vez aras la continuaciĆ³n?
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I love this story! I was just re-reading it after searching for it again for AGES! Will there be more? Please say yes!
DejaVuuuu chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Hmm.. Could have been a bit longer for my tast. But I enjoyed it. You came up with a really unique idea!
Thank you for sharing it with us!
Chris's Adorer chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Hi BML,

nice one. At least Chris is saved from this demon until he will be an adult. Thank God for that!

Greetz
Chris's Adorer chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Hi BML,

so Chris has become one soul in the end and the Soul Collector has failed when his two souls have merged now.

Looking at the epilog now! ;)
Crystalzap chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
yay! Chris beats demon ass! (at 3) XD but I wish the demon was taken care of, even if he can't die its not like that never stopped a Halliwell before... I think the last demon like that was turned into a tree _' So he lived but never bothered them again
Aynessa chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
This was definitely an original and interesting story. I like the descriptions of the events and the souls merging. It has a bit of an abrupt ending, but I liked this nonetheless. :)
Chris's Adorer chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Hi BML,

so Chris is splitted now and gone from the family if I understood it right now? God, this pain for Piper, Leo and Wyatt. Alright, waiting for the next chapter to appear. ;)

Greetz
LeoPiper chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
great ! Update soon :)
Chris's Adorer chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Hi BML,

welcome back and yes, more chapters! No more waiting this long please when you stop with a cliffie, by the way. ;) But nice chapter: Two souls in one body and that means only trouble. I hope they can find Chris on time!

More please!
LeoPiper chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
wow it is really great so far ! pls update soon !
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
glad you updated, I just hope Chris is alright, honestly I thought Chris would snap when the demon told him to 'concede' its like being told to give up and we all know the one thing 'future' Chris never did was give up.
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
interesting, maybe you'll update son, ne?