Reviews for Soul Resonance
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I love this story! I was just re-reading it after searching for it again for AGES! Will there be more? Please say yes!
DejaVuuuu chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Hmm.. Could have been a bit longer for my tast. But I enjoyed it. You came up with a really unique idea!
Thank you for sharing it with us!
Chris's Adorer chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Hi BML,

nice one. At least Chris is saved from this demon until he will be an adult. Thank God for that!

Greetz
Chris's Adorer chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Hi BML,

so Chris has become one soul in the end and the Soul Collector has failed when his two souls have merged now.

Looking at the epilog now! ;)
Crystalzap chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
yay! Chris beats demon ass! (at 3) XD but I wish the demon was taken care of, even if he can't die its not like that never stopped a Halliwell before... I think the last demon like that was turned into a tree _' So he lived but never bothered them again
Aynessa chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
This was definitely an original and interesting story. I like the descriptions of the events and the souls merging. It has a bit of an abrupt ending, but I liked this nonetheless. :)
Chris's Adorer chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Hi BML,

so Chris is splitted now and gone from the family if I understood it right now? God, this pain for Piper, Leo and Wyatt. Alright, waiting for the next chapter to appear. ;)

Greetz
LeoPiper chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
great ! Update soon :)
Chris's Adorer chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Hi BML,

welcome back and yes, more chapters! No more waiting this long please when you stop with a cliffie, by the way. ;) But nice chapter: Two souls in one body and that means only trouble. I hope they can find Chris on time!

More please!
LeoPiper chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
wow it is really great so far ! pls update soon !
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
glad you updated, I just hope Chris is alright, honestly I thought Chris would snap when the demon told him to 'concede' its like being told to give up and we all know the one thing 'future' Chris never did was give up.
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
interesting, maybe you'll update son, ne?
Servant of Time chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Very interesting concept. Two unique first souls in one body. I hope Chris kicks his ass. Does he have his light manipulation powers or his thermokinesis powers yet? If so he could burn the demon if he get to close to him or freeze him. I like how both chris' live in one body. We all know he remembers the alternate time considering in forever charmed he knows grams and calls Phoebe Phoebe and not aunt. So nice twist in expelling why he remembers.

-servant of time
BML Hillen-Keene chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
Amazing story! You have to update soon, please! I love how you made Chris so much more special. I mean the show made him seem so weak and not special compared to Wyatt, it's great that you made Chris special. Please update soon, preaty please!

P.S. Sorry I used your user name but I do not have an account and totally wanted to review your awsome story. XD
Aynessa chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
GUH. You have reduced me into incoherence. This is so freaking awesome, and I adored the intelligent explanation that actually somehow makes sense. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that suspected big Chris' soul just merged with little Chris.

WOOOOOOOOO, I can't wait to see what the next chapter is like! I hope you updated frequently!