Reviews for The Kidnap
Disneyfan9009 chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
More where's is more
Disneyfan9009 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This is how the movie should've been it's still my favourite movie but it slows down and becomes less awesome as soon as jenny comes in I always thought we could have the same ending but with Oliver getting kidnapped instead of jenny(since she doesn't exist)and the best part is no georgette
fredg101 chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
So sweet!
fredg101 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
I am ever so slightly unnerved at these "Things" you mentioned... Great story though!
Expecting some sparks to fly next chapter.
fredg101 chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Ooohhh... So many interesting new characters.
fredg101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Great!
Unknown chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
I like the plot of this story, or the beginning of it, anyway ;) I really live Dodger/Oliver moments, b/c those 2 became brothers and it's adorable :3 Great work so far! Hope this story doesn't give you too much trouble!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Rosocoe and Desoto get far too little love on this archive. Good to see them in a story.
youllneverknow chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
What happened you haven't updated in two years id like to know why u stopped i waited almost two years please continue PLEASE!
knAngel18 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
I really like this story so far! I hope you update again soon D
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
excelent story but getting a little off topic arn't you i want to see more of the rotwilers PLEASE eather way please update soon!
Sevvus chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
...well i ca t say i hate it, and there isnt enough to love it, but its super awesome, though that last one was a real whatdafuuu moment, i felt my eyes widen! normally im to into reading to feel my face moving [i apparently make many different faces while reading to..] sounds wierd but true, i would love to read more, its a very good idea.
artyandrob4eva chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Heh good story didn't rosco have a crush in Rita though?
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
OOOH! YOU UPDATED! I had added this to bookmarks 'cause my computer wouldn't work for me and stuff. I promised myself I would check in on it... And I broke that promsise :( BUT I finally was looking through my bookmarks and saw this one and saw that you updated... I literally SQUEALED! My Dad came in worried, saw me on the laptop, rolled his eyes, and left. Yeah, I feel so loved!

Anyway, UPDATE SOON!
AshWolf Forever chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Ok- should I read something into the fact that this is next door to Jenny? And why is DJ Dodger Jr. if Dodge is named Jack? Otherwise, good.