Reviews for My Saving Grace
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 40 . 3/25
I love it can't wait for the next installment
dolphinpink310gmail.com chapter 39 . 3/8
Update please! I love it...
dolphinpink310gmail.com chapter 28 . 3/8
Spencer.. This chapter almost made me cry...
dawn.schlimpf chapter 39 . 8/30/2014
Please update soon!
jesskalynn4 chapter 39 . 4/9/2014
Please start updating this story again, I rarely love AH stories but I'm loving this one.
mounds01 chapter 39 . 10/4/2013
Very good story.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/12/2013
This story was really good. Just wished you had finished!
loventherussian17 chapter 39 . 6/14/2013
love this story!
killer4853 chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
great story
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 39 . 7/14/2012
nawwwwwwwwwww soon they will have their happy ending like everyone should but that is life
ily!
xD!
LadyWolf81 chapter 39 . 5/3/2012
I hope that you write on this story so more.
she is brighter chapter 39 . 3/19/2012
i know its been a minute since you've updated this story. however, i was sucked into this one because i stumbled upon a bellaxpaul story that was loooong and therefore caught my eye. i cant remember the name of it at the current moment, however i would like to take a second - minute , whatever - and commend you on your superb writing ability. i read the sequel today as well , and now just finished what was posted on this one.

i loathe to admit, when you said Jazz lost his memories i did cuss you out ... you see , i've recently seen The Vow (don't get me started...i'll most likely go on about it and spoil it for you if you havent seen it. however if youd like to discuss it i'd love to ) and it just seemed to parallel it. (i will say , i was concerned for a mo ... but then was like THANK GOD. long story )

i totally knew who the "other woman" was... however i did say it rather sarcastically before i hit the next chapter button... imagine my surprise.

i could prattle on about other parts in the story, however i'll cease and desist before i use all of my 1Ok characters and run out of room for this next segment [of the longest review i've EVER written .. yes , my intention was to sound like a TV show host ]

i wont pretend to understand , empathize , or even venture a guess as to why you've neglected to/been unable to/not [whatever word you like best ] updated in almost a year. i will say that even though it has been that long, i do so hope you continue this tale ... or at the very least ... give me the cliff notes version so i wont wonder for all eternity what happens next.

in all seriousness though, i'm 99.99% sure that this story , and yourself , have been added to the incredibly short list of all time favorite author and story list. [my profile lies .. when i first joined this site i was a little ... tab space tab space ...etc when leaving reviews and in doing so added a crap-ton of writers and stories to alerts and favorites that weren't necessary at the time. lol ]

again, i hope to see an update soon. i wish you well , and hope that the time between updates is simply from writers block and nothing more serious.

best regards always,