Reviews for In The Beginning
So cute
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
More!
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Awww how cute :) Very awesome :)
YAOILOVER1575 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
That's just sweet :)
RadiantRevan chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Loved this story. Dean and Cas are totally soulmates _
hamithehamister chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Aaaaw little dean with cas is a great idea. I love the soul mate idea and I think you did a good job in creating the back story and forming it into the story :)
hamithehamister chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was so sweet and creative. This was a really original idea, I haven't seen anybody take this route with dean and cas before. Cas and dean are just so adorable right now. Hahaha little dean being possessive was really cute, "'My Cas!' Dean protested." Soul mates, that was a good idea.
Melancholic-Wolf chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Awww X33 It's too cute ! X3 Castiel is adorable X3 I love it ! *.*

"Soul mates"... Beautiful idea X3, I loved every moment, every word X3 Thank you very very very much, this fic' is wonderful X3
Kitty Black Cat chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
That was so freaking ADORABLE! Seriously, I LOVED this! The idea that Castiel knew Dean when he was a kid is super and I loved how possessive kid!Dean was of Castiel! He didn't even like his own mother to touch his Cas! This was really really good. It was well written and I loved the plot and the flashbacks! Thanks for giving me an excellent read!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Gosh ZIZ love that mind of yours.I wish I could take it,Sadly it's already spoken for.

Great!follow up!
supreme dramon chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Ah! That's so beautiful!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
OMG!

I love how Dean's eyes caught up to his heart.

The following line was CUTE! and a bit funny.

"Cas," she said, putting her hand on Castiel's cheek.

"My Cas!" Dean protested.

"Yes, your Cas," Mary agreed

OMG!Possessive Dean at such a young age!XD~I!LOVE!IT!

"So, soul mates?" Castiel's eyes warmed.

"Soul mates,"

This is just SWEET!Can't wait till the next chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!