Reviews for Intimately Awkward
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
I read each of these, and there's quite good, but I'm quite curious as to one thing. In all 10 of these, there was Katara, Aang, Sokka, Suki, Zuko, Mai, and even Iroh. But no Toph. Do you not like Toph or something? She was even only briefly mentioned, she didn't get a couple or to interrupt a couple. I just find it odd, especially as she's one of my favourite characters and felt that a lot could be done with her in that plot. I realize it's been two years since your last update and that I really doubt this is going to be continued, but I wanted to review this anyway.
JustLucky05 chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
All of these stories were nice, I really enjoyed them!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
okkkk
Hisa-Ai chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Suki is much more well behaved than I am; personally I would have TOTALLY stared at Zuko's chest. How she was able to look him in the eyes, I'll never know...
A Magical Owl chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
I loved that you put the cabbage merchant in it XD
A Magical Owl chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
LOL! I'm literally rolling on the floor, laughing right now! hahahaha!
Kountry101 chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
I could so see this happening. Lol
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Poor Zuko... I bet he was really sore after all that walking...
Katsumara chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Ha. Awesome update! Don't worry about the gaps. Can't wait for the next one either way!
bbcakes chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
This whole collection is amazing! I'm glad to see you update again. Please keep it going, this is so great!
tophness chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
These stories are all really cute, and hilarious when the time comes. I especially loved Iroh's story, it made me feel so content. That's when you know you're a good writer, when your character's feelings are written so strong, that they radiate off the page and into the reader. Good work my friend. :) More to come, yes?
HiddenKindness chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
Really loved it.

You have a raw, natural talent for writing and you have put it to its best use. I love your work. :)
PhoenixMageFire chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
This is so cute. Iroh deserves to have good days like this; and I'm especially glad he got to 'meet' the Cabbage Merchant.
Calm-Waters chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
XD XD XD Oh my gwad! That is epic! XD
Katsumara chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
Ha. Another nice chapter here, HMGB. (That's short for your name. Figured it'd be easier to type. :D)