Reviews for Intimately Awkward
JustLucky05 chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
All of these stories were nice, I really enjoyed them!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
okkkk
Hisa-Ai chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Suki is much more well behaved than I am; personally I would have TOTALLY stared at Zuko's chest. How she was able to look him in the eyes, I'll never know...
A Magical Owl chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
I loved that you put the cabbage merchant in it XD
A Magical Owl chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
LOL! I'm literally rolling on the floor, laughing right now! hahahaha!
Kountry101 chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
I could so see this happening. Lol
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Poor Zuko... I bet he was really sore after all that walking...
Katsumara chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Ha. Awesome update! Don't worry about the gaps. Can't wait for the next one either way!
bbcakes chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
This whole collection is amazing! I'm glad to see you update again. Please keep it going, this is so great!
tophness chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
These stories are all really cute, and hilarious when the time comes. I especially loved Iroh's story, it made me feel so content. That's when you know you're a good writer, when your character's feelings are written so strong, that they radiate off the page and into the reader. Good work my friend. :) More to come, yes?
HiddenKindness chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
Really loved it.

You have a raw, natural talent for writing and you have put it to its best use. I love your work. :)
PhoenixMageFire chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
This is so cute. Iroh deserves to have good days like this; and I'm especially glad he got to 'meet' the Cabbage Merchant.
Calm-Waters chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
XD XD XD Oh my gwad! That is epic! XD
Katsumara chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
Ha. Another nice chapter here, HMGB. (That's short for your name. Figured it'd be easier to type. :D)
turtlelover0511 chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
Ahahahahahahahaha! Oh my gosh these made me laugh! I LOVE the last one, with Zuko and Sokka! The one with Mai was really funny too! I love how that one ends with her being bored again :) SO FUNNY!