Reviews for Vampire Prince
So damm GOOD.
I LOVE this story.
Thank you.
Kittens Kat chapter 30 . 11/20/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD! I LIKE HOW YOU LEFT IT OPEN SO THAT IF YOU WANT YOU CAN WRITE ANOTHER SEQUEL! THANK YOU!
rldjjlverizon.net chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
I stopped reading this story for one reason only: the chapters are too short (the story starts 1/3 down the page) making it tedious to read the entire story. Good plot, just tedious.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/9/2012
worst story ever
shmea17 chapter 30 . 3/12/2012
Really good..But, what exactly are they looking forward to?
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 27 . 2/22/2012
omg.

loved it. :D
DarkRavie chapter 26 . 2/22/2012
gabbygirl89 chapter 25 . 1/29/2012
Great story! I can't wait for more! I hope you update soon!
DarkRavie chapter 25 . 1/28/2012
slashslut chapter 25 . 1/28/2012
oh man, what a cliffie! cant wait for the next chapter!
jgood27 chapter 23 . 12/31/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Hortensia chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Your story has been added to the community Creature Harry :)8
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 12/28/2011
Jonasfabulous chapter 21 . 12/3/2011
Great story! This is a very original story and I really like it. But I am a bit confused on the Moon Mage thing and think it would be good if you gave a little bit more information on it. But otherwise you are doing really well you only have a couple mistakes such as when you switch Sirius' name and Severus' names. I also am really happy that Draco and Harry are together as they are my favorite pairing!

Another thing that has been confusing me is Alana. She seems just really different from a person I expect Remus to marry.

Anyway update soon!