Reviews for Unreliable Sources
StarTrail chapter 1 . 1/27
This was really good! :)
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
-giggle- Its heartwarming and you know, ahaha! It just brought a smile on my face for some reason I couldn't fathom.

Red is mentioned, Leaf exists and Steven's here! Hehe, Ethan and Lyra are so cute. I've always envisioned them with childlike innocence that I don't see from the others. Red's too serious and focused(but fans love him all the same), Brendan comes across as a jerk but quirky enough to not be hated and Lucas is Lucas, scatterbrained and lovable.
Sweet Monoxide chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
EVERYONE gets addicted to Steven Stone. :D

They were adorned with a curious, inquisitive expression. There was a slight smile on his face, but it barely passed for the gesture. It was more, lips turned up. That's was all. No emotion in that facial expression.

I totally loved that description of Steven you wrote there, it's so in character to me.
This story was totally fun and well written, I love seeing other people's perspectives of Steven, never thought of Lyra. It was wonderful! So glad Steven got his lover in the end. :D Keep writing!
the cantarella of odile chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I love this story; not only was it exceptionally well-written and in-character, but Steven and May actually get together in it . You'd be surprised at how the majority of HoennChampionShipping fics end in tragedy.

Anyways, thanks for the great read : )
TheGiftOfHeavenSun chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
You are busy, recently. Right, RV?

Anyway, good story! You made a well handled and skillful story, eventhough I prefer May&Brendan. But, good story!
SiriuslyFanatic chapter 1 . 8/14/2010