Reviews for Just Say Yes
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Oh my goddddddd! This was absolutely so sweet and so so so so Chuck and Blair in another universe. Thank you for sharing, I'm glad the muse came to you and you decided to share it all with us. Very tooth achingly sweet and I loved every line! 3
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
OMG THIS WAS SO CUTE AND FLUFFY and i love how Chuck did not give up _ awwww, i loved this!
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Aww, omg! I sooooooo needed this! *sighs contently* Thank-you so much for this. I really really needed it. heheh. *hugs* :)
Lolavie chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Loved it!
Gennyxoxo chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is really cute. Loved that it ended up being on November 15. In the show i hope thats the day he proposes.
svenjen chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
PurebloodsDoItBetter chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
that was honestly one of the best chair fics i have ever read. i dont read one-shots as a rule, but yours tempted me.

i loved it. loved loved loved it.
Itconsumesme chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
so great to read xD
lil7miss7sarcastic chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
kousi chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I loved it so much! So sweet! :D great job!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was really great to read, loved it, a lot.
Muggle Minx chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
YAY! I knew the moment Serena said, "Oh, my god,"
cbdivalove chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I really liked this! I know it's just a oneshot but I would love if you extended it! We ALL need some fluffy, happy chair nowadays.

Great work!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Thank you for the not overtly fluffly fluff. It seems there are two extremes going on right now and I very much appreciate the middle ground :)

I loved the way Blair kept explaining the proposals to Serena and how she didn't seem surprised by any of them.

Blair would completely keep track of the number of times, without a doubt.

November 15th! She would completely say yes to that! Only one word is needed for sure "Victrola" says it all.

I loved Chuck's arrogant card too!
24hrscout chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I LOVED this! Really awesome one shot and I needed it for my CB heart that is so wounded right now...