Reviews for The Children's Services Division
Please please increase the rating.
a-d Pilot chapter 5 . 3/18
...Not entirely certain how to feel about this.
It's funny yes, but at times somewhat disturbing when considering that what happens is muggle baiting, something we'd be enraged or coldly furious about.

But at the same time, the muggles in question are much less than paragons of virtue. Perhaps it could be said that they're trying to be such while constantly stumbling over their flaws but...

Kind of works out like the quote from Author Terry Pratchett's story, "Night Watch" where Sam Vimes thought, "It's like a wasp landing on a stinging nettle. Someone's going to get stung, and you don't care."

However, it was hilarious when Mr. Weasley lost his temper.
Can you imagine his line of thought?
"I was trying to keep things calm. To maintain the peace and settle this little misunderstanding.
... $%* that!"
Scott Peimann chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Indeed for braving ruins, what sort of metal should she get? 260 grains? Shrapnel? A brand-new softball bat?

Or did you perhaps mean medal?

I'm laughing, and hopefully with you, rather than hurting you. Thanks for the fun story.

Since you've quit writing fictions, I bid you happiness, a pleasant adieu, health, and wealth.

Kind Regards,
Scott Peimann
tricorvus chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
btw: Ginny is Ginevra, never Virginia
greatness
tricorvus chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Ooh, well, Gilderoy was damn near a squib himself, so it goes to figure that his brother would be a full-on squib. evil grin
Good lord I love the Weasley kids.
tricorvus chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Oh my sweet lord this is RICH
Great stuff
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Ginny's name is Ginevra nor Virginia although I'm not sure if that's mentioned before the final book.
Becky999 chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
PseudonymousPersona chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Ginny's name is Ginevra.
Only complaint, love it!
PseudonymousPersona chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!
Fav part so far: allergies, nearly cried I was laughing so hard!

Please do update, I really am enjoying the insanity of the story.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I'm still waiting for an update on this story... its been a while, but I really like how a Muggle tries to make magic make sense! And Janice is certainly one who deserves to be tortured... humorously of course!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Please update
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Ginny is Ginevra
tricorvus chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
I found it a delightful romp. My hubby, when posting, says that you need only post the disclaimer once and for all at the beginning of a story. Do please come back and add more someday.