Reviews for The Children's Services Division
HunterSkywalker chapter 5 . 5/17
"Yeah, so, um... I'm going to try really hard not to take two years to update this again. Sorry about that." Well, you didn't take two years, I'll give you that much. Instead we have been waiting in suspense to find out where they all Vanished to for FIFTEEN years. Please come back? The suspence is killing me.
potterheadproblems chapter 5 . 1/3
Ve Ginny's name is Ginevra, and Percy is only 2 years older than Fred and George. Other than that, I thought it was funny and creative!
TweakyGhostLover chapter 4 . 10/27/2017
Lol janice
becgate chapter 5 . 9/23/2017
Loved it!
androidtracker chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
on ao3 I am under texttospeechoutfit and I am asking again to podfic some of the fics on ffnet. be aware my username is literal so take a listen to one of my posts and see if the British voice is ok for you. thanks for taking the time! this fic made me laugh at a bad time in my life so thanks
elephantlover123 chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
Well, it's been more then 2 years (14 to be exact) so you probably have no interest in finishing this story, but let me just tell you that it is hilarious and I love every second of it, and that I have re read it multiple times and I'm really glad you wrote it. While it's sad that it probably won't be finished, but I am exceedingly glad I found it and will probably re read it more times in the future. Thanks so much for writing it lol, (you are a really good writer) and I wish you the best in life

(PS, sorry this is so long lol, it's 3 in the morning and I really wanted to fully express my emotions hahaha)
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
strange story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
Please please increase the rating.
a-d Pilot chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
...Not entirely certain how to feel about this.
It's funny yes, but at times somewhat disturbing when considering that what happens is muggle baiting, something we'd be enraged or coldly furious about.

But at the same time, the muggles in question are much less than paragons of virtue. Perhaps it could be said that they're trying to be such while constantly stumbling over their flaws but...

Kind of works out like the quote from Author Terry Pratchett's story, "Night Watch" where Sam Vimes thought, "It's like a wasp landing on a stinging nettle. Someone's going to get stung, and you don't care."

However, it was hilarious when Mr. Weasley lost his temper.
Can you imagine his line of thought?
"I was trying to keep things calm. To maintain the peace and settle this little misunderstanding.
... $%* that!"
Scott Peimann chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Indeed for braving ruins, what sort of metal should she get? 260 grains? Shrapnel? A brand-new softball bat?

Or did you perhaps mean medal?

I'm laughing, and hopefully with you, rather than hurting you. Thanks for the fun story.

Since you've quit writing fictions, I bid you happiness, a pleasant adieu, health, and wealth.

Kind Regards,
Scott Peimann
tricorvus chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
btw: Ginny is Ginevra, never Virginia
greatness
tricorvus chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Ooh, well, Gilderoy was damn near a squib himself, so it goes to figure that his brother would be a full-on squib. evil grin
Good lord I love the Weasley kids.
tricorvus chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Oh my sweet lord this is RICH
Great stuff
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Ginny's name is Ginevra nor Virginia although I'm not sure if that's mentioned before the final book.