Reviews for Dialogue Between Dancers
Quick-Fix MeeM chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
I want more! This is sooooo awesome!
WeAreTomorrow chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Oh, all these damn implications... *grins*

I love the hint of more-then-friends-ness that is always running through their conversations.

The toilet paper statue cracked me up so hard.

*wipes away happy tears*

I so have to try that.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
I know I've said this before but the flow of conversation is brilliant.

Love the beginning, where Matt comes in late and Shue doesn't even notice.

And love Mike's description of Glee Club: "Blah stared at Blah who stares at blah..."

That was great. It's amazing what you find out when you're always in the background.

Other Asian.

*giggles*

*then want to punch Will*

So much for not picking favorites. And for someone so desperate to have people join, he's not very attentive the people that are, more or less, risking their social lives to be here.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I love the idea of this so much you don't even know.

Except you probably do.

There is really not enough love for these two.

I could totally see this actually happen. I love the way you portray their relationship.

I know how to say that pick up line in five different languages by the way. XD

And the touch of Brittany made me laugh. Oh, Brittany...
Jheyna Aj Jax chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
whoa had me beleiving something their for a moment lol i always wondered how it would be to be trapped in the schools bathroom for the night
lost-in-the-lyrics chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Loved it :) Have you ever considered writing a Mike/Matt story in normal form? I would definitely read it if you did; you're a great writer.
a rocket to mars chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
i like how its just subtly saying that their together .

its like hinting and stuff. hahaa
Zulu86 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Loved the first two chapters. I can totally see this happening in the show itself lol...but ACK is there hints of Mike and Matt love that goes further than bromance in this chap? :S
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
loveing the bromantic antics but seriously matt has nothing to worry about with tap dancing... now Finn on the other hand...
Gordy101 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Oh why oh why did there have to be slash. I loved your first two chapters as they were very humorous but not too over the top. I'm just gonna pretend this one wasn't written though and wait for your next update heh...
iolah chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Haha, toilet paper statue of Sue. Love it. This was a great chapter :) As always, love their interactions. More?
ndn.punx chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
reading this brightened up my day plz right more!
iolah chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
I have a lot of love for this fic. They totally would talk and/or mouth watermelon because Shue doesn't notice them. I really, really like this. Can't wait for an update!
lost-in-the-lyrics chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Again, this is great! :)
Jheyna Aj Jax chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
lol didnt shue call them in the end of preggers lol