Reviews for Deep in the Wilds of Suburbia
Vega chapter 35 . 4/6/2012
This was awesome. I should be working on my thesis and instead I spent the whole night reading this story. I hope you finish it some day, it was simply wonderful and you left it at a very interesting point.
minlin chapter 35 . 11/14/2011
Oh Nick, Nick, Nick! And here I thought you were a smart man! Don't you know that saying that the worst is over is just tempting fate to prove you wrong?
CavalierQueen chapter 34 . 9/29/2011
I love this story. Now if I could just have Luke Mably walk out of my computer screen and ...

it would be perfect. :-)
Pepper9873 chapter 34 . 9/26/2011
I am loving the re-write. The story was still good how it was originally, but the re-write definitely flows a lot better. The scenarios and characters in them seem much more plausible than they had in the original chapters.
CavalierQueen chapter 33 . 9/19/2011
excellent! Was so pleased when this was waiting in my inbox this morning! Keep them coming!
CavalierQueen chapter 37 . 9/17/2011
Finally finished the story to where you left it, and love it. Can't wait until you pick it up again. I know how it is when you lose the thread and have to restart it, so I'll wait patiently but hope it isn't long. I have the story alerted so will look for that email to show up in my box telling me you've posted another chappie of the story of Dylan and company! Thanks,

CavalierQueen chapter 17 . 9/14/2011
I am really enjoying this story! Love how you've taken some elements of the show and added much more or changed them to fit this story. Really excellent writing and characterization. I'm only up to Chapter 17 and real life is calling so I'll have to return to it tomorrow, but I'll eagerly be back for more adventures with Dylan et al!
minlin chapter 36 . 8/23/2011
Seriously, that's exactly the reaction I'd expect from Christian.

I'll admit that impressed that he, as well as the werewolves, are smart enough *not* to underestimate Peg.
Mallie chapter 34 . 8/6/2011
Looks like Devon has started to smarten up, unfortunately it might be too late.
Chellacat chapter 32 . 6/17/2011
Amazing story, really can't wait to read more. You have captured the characters so well, especially Dylan and Clair. Looking forward breathlessly for more!
tuhkakoti chapter 32 . 6/9/2011
Dylan is the best! Seriously, he's amazing. Thank you for writing!
tuhkakoti chapter 26 . 6/9/2011
I like how you made devon's make up run- they went easy on her in the show! Thank you for writing!
tuhkakoti chapter 20 . 6/8/2011
Thank you for writing! It's been fun to see the neighbors discover each other.
Aschim chapter 21 . 6/7/2011
This story is awesome, better than the show! Thank you for writing!
ghkl chapter 31 . 5/27/2011
Just stumbled upon your fanfic and I have to say it is wonderful!

I love it so much. You put such an interesting spin to the show's plot.

I also have to say, your dialogue is just amazing. And I *love* stories with good dialogue, simply because they are so rare. I adore the banter between Dylan and Nick. You have captured these characters so well (maybe even better then the tv series ever did).

I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter; keep up the excellent work.