Reviews for and the sea whispered to me
RAELthedestroyer chapter 1 . 2/10
YES I SHIP THANK YOU OMG CUTE
Rawr chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
"bothering greeks is a national pastime."

I giggled at that line. I honestly did.

ThisIsMyCliche chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I WENT AND FOUND THIS STORY TO MAKE SURE I READ IT AND I READ THE COMMENTS AND I WAS APPALED.

No, just no. I found this extremely interesting. The lack of capitalization /added/ to the idea. It's different, and enjoyable.

Bitchez don't know what they be talkin' 'bout.
niki uchiha chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
awww. this makes me think that mama greece is the best story teller ever if sadiq thinks that the ancient gods are just a story.
This Account Requires Deletion chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
While I'd be lying if I said that the lack of capitalization didn't bug me a bit, I nonetheless enjoyed the witty dialogue.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I actually quite enjoyed the philosophic musings , particularly Turkey's thoughts on how secularism has marginalized religion. I also liked the quiet ambiance of the fic. You really summed up their relationship well simply through the dialogue, and the way they teased and taunted each other.

As for the caps, if the author chose not to use them, s/he has his/her reasons; it's a minor thing.
Europe28 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
"bothering greeks is a national pastime." Love that line.
The Critic chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Nothing in this story is capitalized...and what does the title have to do with anything? They aren't even by the ocean. (Or did I miss something?) There were 1 or 2 grammar errors as well, but nothing HUGE.

Other than that... This story is pretty good. Im sure you'll get better at writing if you keep at it.
PROFILE HAS BEEN DISPOSED OF chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Why aren't Sadiq and Heracles' names capitalized at all?