Reviews for Quest of the Jewel Pendant
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 3 . 5/23/2003
Aw! Poor Felix and Andre! I'm gla dthere alive.

Daisy(FC) *cuddling Andre*: Oh, Andre! You really scared me1 I thought you were dead!

Andre: I wil be if you don't stop squeazing me!

Daisy: *blushing* Sorry.

Suzy: *Kissing Nack* Same goes for you, Felix.

Nack: You really think she'd kil me or Andre?

Suzy and Daisy: No.

I luv this fic!
Tidus-soul chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
This story is really cool i hope to see other fan-fics that are this good from you more.
shawndra matthews chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
this story was so good that i had to mention it a second of the best fan fics i read.
shawndra matthews chapter 3 . 7/31/2002
a nice long story with a great ending.i'm glad andre and nack were alright.
Chris Gammon chapter 3 . 3/13/2002
That was a great story! It was almost scary to think Nack and Andre were going to die! But they are alive and well! Love the suprise ending!
Miss Heather chapter 3 . 2/26/2002
Sweet! :Laughs: I thought I was the master of the twist ending. I kinda' expected Lucrecia after a while there... but what Rocky did was nothin' short of amazing! Everyone seemed to stay in character too which is always a pluss - and you say Nic treats Nack bad in MY fics lol. Love the little Mirror world and everything, a basilisk? Yee! Well everythings back to normal now lol. :)
Cynicallia chapter 3 . 2/26/2002
I know I already said this, but that was such a good story! It's not often I come across something wo well written and wrapped up in so few chapters, but without skimping on detail. I really liked this, and when FFN gets back on track, I definatly plan to add this to my Favorites List!
Cynicallia chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
It was worth the wait, Lucky! The beginning is really good. It's weird to see one of my characters that isn't totally absorbed in paranormal phenomenon, but you write about Nova so well. I'm just itching to read the next chapters.
Miss Heather chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Sweet ! _ Man, Nack's gotten himself into a mess this time. Hehe, I like the use of the talisman, and Well, it's Nack through the Looking Glass now! I wonder what kinda' WonderLand he's gonna' end up in... hehe _

I've heard you mention this a couple times but I must say it's been well worth the wait! I also like the Nova/Nack scenes. Aww Nic DOES treat nackie baddly sometimes!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 3 . 2/25/2002
Coool Story! :) Chock full of adventure and emotions..definately a good read.