Reviews for Kumamoto
Leya chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
I was just revisiting your stories and realised that I never commented on this chapter. Wonderful story full of beautiful pictures. I hope that you'll continue this (and the other ones) some day.
ederyn chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Ooooh, so glad I got a notification that you updated this fic! I thought you'd given up on it, especially with school now and everything, so it's reassuring that you haven't lost interest. Still, I'm glad I decided not to start reading until it's totally done, because it would drive me crazy waiting for the next installment. I don't know how these other people do it; I'm so impatient! You know how much I love your writing, and it would kill me if you left it unfinished like so many other writers have in the past with their fics. *slaps and slaps them*
Sleyah chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Just wanted to let you know I'm still following this story and eagerly awaiting the next installment. So please don't stop because surely many of us are still reading! :D
l.h.o.o.q chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Today is my birthday, and that's not a joke or a lie. I saw this story update in my inbox, and I thought, "Well, well, happy birthday to me!" Sometimes, I wonder why in the world I'm reading Tohma/K (well, I think now I could probably make a decent argument,) and then I read your fics, and I think, "Well, aside from the arguments that could be made, hey, it could work, look!"

I'm glad they got away, especially to the water. /Tokyo prisoner that he was. That a man could live for so long so close to the water, and have it be so foreign to him, was a legitimate shame./ K is absolutely correct. And it made me laugh how he lectured about the salt on Tohma's skin would make him warmer, and then just pushed him in. After reading your works, I won't lie, I just get lazy. I think things are good, but I don't feel like going through the details.

I love K's description of the beach, how it didn't even try to replicate those of the U.S., the juxtaposition of the natural benefit of the beaches in Japan, the oystering, versus the fun and even flashy side of the U.S. ones was neat. Tohma's lucky he's found someone that can see the purpose behind things and can still push his butt into the water.

The bit about the American sponsors, I was happy to see it. As large as N-G is, yep, still not known in some parts. I just thought him scrounging for those cards was cute and helps us remember that sometimes our protagonists (that's how I see him, as one of them,) even if they're bizarrely unwilling to let loose, even at this point, are still growing and not on top, yet. Maybe never will be (as most people aren't,) but they keep trying. OH, and "that guy." See, that Tohma can remember that turn of phrase that has nothing to do with business, he IS listening to K.

In regards to the author note, I'm glad to see you keep coming back. Your updates and posting make me and a lurker friend of mine very, very happy. If you should ever go away, just post something for our sanity. It'd be much appreciated. I'm really too lazy and disorganized to ever be a threat, but what I'm trying to say is I love what you do, and I'm not alone and thank you thank you thank you, happy birthday to me with this. _
ederyn chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Yeshers, I still read this pairing, though I admit I rarely visit FFN anymore. Thank goodness I get email alerts when you update! I need to log into my email account more often. Sadly, I think there's just a general loss of interest in all things Gravi lately. We were discussing it at the tohma_love comm on LJ just the other day. There are bound to be more Tohma/K fics written for the upcoming Advent challenge there, but very few people seem interested in reading Gravi fics anymore so what's the motivation for writing them? D'oh! ₒ
olimakiella chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
OMG are you kidding? I only wish there were more of this pairing. Why isn't there more? I really like this story. I like all of your stories centering around this pair and I hope you continue it soon. I first read this last year and have been waiting for an update. When I saw it on the main page I thought FFNet had gone crazy again and was listing things out of order. I'm so happy you haven't abandoned it.
Spirit's Whisper chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I do! I live for your updates. :) It's you who has inspired me to write several of my own and seek out many more fics with this pairing. I'm actually working on a rather long bit with these two that you inspired but it's not quite ready yet. I'm still fleshing out the important parts as well as preparing a mass update to my other stories. :) Thank you for the update. Your style has beautiful flow. It's easy to forget I'm reading a fanfic and that it's 'just' (cough) anime. You pull me in.
Leya chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Of course there are still people reading this pairing. It's my favourite Gravitation pairing and there are not many authors who explore a relationship between those two.

I like this story. Let's wait and see what happens next
midnight13731 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
that was so sweet! y'know? the part with ryu? awwwwwwwwwww! please update soon!

love,

midnight13731

-x-
Vindalootoo chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
I've gotta tell you...you can write! And I adore how you handle these two. Wish I could give you the review you deserve, but I'm frankly just sitting back and enjoying the ride.
l.h.o.o.q chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
... Never expected to find K hot through Tohma's eyes. And I think Rhuichi calling was hilarious. Crappy review is crappy, but it was certainly a fun read.
Leya chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
He...really dared to compare Tohma with Shuichi? *lol* I say he got lucky that Tohma didn't shove him in front of a car. I absolutely don't care if it's a PWP, I love it. Tohma/K is my favourite pairing and you are one of the best writers in this fandom. Thank you for another little gem.