Reviews for Hereditary
Chuck Thompson chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
...Somehow, knowing what one of Arthur's mother's turn-ons was not something I fancied myself knowing. I can only imagine what Arthur feels, knowing one of his mother's turn-ons...Or the look on his face when he figured that little doozy out...I'm just kidding, though; this fic is so cute. I adore how you write this pair, and I'm sure no one would ever come close to minding if you decided you wanted to keep writing them~ :3 Certainly not me, because it's brilliant.

...I do particularly like presuming that Arthur is turned on by English men, though~ I shall have to dote on this for a while, for it is a nice thought~ :3
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
lol awwww. that was really cute :)
OneWhoSitsWithTheTurtles chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ahaha that was adorable! I'm glad I finally got around to reading your stories (I will be reading your other ones next). This was so cute and fluffy. And it was great how it hinted that there might be more in the future, but it ended perfectly as it was. I also laughed at the "the eye roll he reserved for Eames and telemarketers" :P
Silentz chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love the way you write Eames. I loved him in the movie, and I love him in this story. Another fantastic job.
Annacat101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Ooh! Eames and Arthur eating cookies! Such a sweet story!
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
oh, i bet she did pass on that particular trait~~ ;D
Ihni chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Bwahaha, that was great. And I'm wondering that as well! Maybe you should add another chapter that clears that up? :P
twitchyfingers chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Any chance we can expect a sequel or chapter 2?
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
cuteness overload!
FiferRose chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I thought this was so great and quite adorable. :D Well-written, as well, which is always a good thing. :) I adored this story.