Reviews for Lessons
Lady Dragona chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
I feel for Bernice. SHe is going through so much.
Lady Dragona chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
What an awful start to the week. Finding out that the one student you loved but should have is dead and you are a suspect.
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Such bad memories after such an amazing weekend.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
What an interesting way for the teachers to escape from the students.
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow! GO TEACH GO! That was fun and twisted gotta love games.

I am SO glad I didn't read something like this when I was still in school I would NEVER beable to think of ANY of the teachers the same or their desks. CRAP! Now while I'm sitting waiting for my kido I'll be eyes all the teachers and staff wondering who is doing who and how, ROFLMAO Ah fun time here I come. *snicker* DAMN YOU!
winterstale chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
What? Grown folk do naughty things, too? Can't imagine! lol

A great pairing and loved the tongue-in-cheeky humor. I'm so sorry this hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. It's a fun and sexy little story that is well written and the characters are very well-developed for a one-shot.

Thanks for sharing this - I really enjoyed it - and wish you well in the contest.

bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Hee! I loved it! I think you should start a whole series of the inner going-ons of Forks human population. It would be utterly fascinating!

This was my favourite line:

"Are you badly hurt?" she asked. She quickly added, "I can ask him to do it again if you aren't."

LMAO. Gotta love Senorita Goff!

Good luck with the contest. You have my vote. :)
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
An interesting idea. What abour schools where they actually have couples hired, where they each have a class of a grade. Makes you wonder. :)
Burntcore chapter 1 . 8/16/2010