Reviews for Public Relations and You
alex1464 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
omg i was expecting a jealous alfred, but this is good too! Though a bit of jealousy wouldn't hurt :3 OMG Mathew is so cute. and he totally does look like a girl, i just wanna eat him up! Well..i'll leave that alfred (evil grin) But i love mattie in this! He's so much cuter than other girls, cuba was right! AmeCan FTW!1 I want to c more of them in new seasons, they actually have a lot of history together. Plus i wanna c an epsiode of when america tries to get canada to become one with him! you 1812, and all that manifest destiny :P Update soon! Don't give up on us!
alex1464 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
update plz, your one of the best writers for this pairing! I need more! Omg seriously, update! I love the story and how you portrayed them. I really hope you continue. I KNOW it's been a long time, but you can't just leave the story like this . It's killing meh! Plz update, I love your story 3
4erloveyou chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Hehe. Alfreds really funny hear. I love ur story. Plze update dude. It's stellar.
Nakimochiku chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
gawd, Alfred so stupid, oblivious, and adorable. please update this story, it so cute. Mattie is such a freaking sweetie.
McMorbid chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
As always, your stories are amazing. C:

I more than freaked when I found out that you, my favourite Sponge author, was making Hetalia fanfics. And AmerCan! x3

So, as I said, amazing job; I really hope you do continue! u
MeowChan16 chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
*shakes head* Oh Alfred, you always know how to be a jerk without even trying XD I feel bad for Matt. Al is so...flaky on him. He doesn't even realize what he's saying. But it made me squeal that Matt was a lot of inspiration for him (and Matt is definitely equivalent to a piano).
lame arse chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
OMG! I LOVE THIS!

I love you for continuing this.

Alfred is being such a jack. Haha.. And Mattie is being such a sweetie. I'm really curious to what will happen next!

Please update soon. I'll be waiting.
wiwiun chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
OMG! YOU UPLOADED! WOOOT!

When i reached the end.. I just thought 'Really? That was too goddamn good to have been cut off like that'

And Alfred was so.. typical. Hurr I hope you continue soon! I need it so bad i might die.
Panda3035h chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
mmm... really donno what is going to come up next
Nakimochiku chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
first of all, i beg of you to continue this. please. this looks like something so good to read! and i've been dying for a good read! oh Al, you leather studded sex machine. and Mattie as a nurse! adorable! *laughs* my mum's a Nurse, i hear about their drama all the time. update soon please!
wiwiun chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
...I was about to move my mouse, hoping to click on the 'next chapter' button, when i realised..

There wasnt one.

And how i cried. I cried like how a fangirl would if Alfred -the big star he is- just punched me in the face.

So.. it just means i love this to bits.

Im just wondering though, if this is like.. really UsCan (i hope it is, filled with forbidden fluff and incest and and..). o_o Idk, i just dont really like CuCan.
wolfspeaker01 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Interesting start. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
Hellathedeath chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Amazing! instantly fav! I love the plot, the triangle and the fact that Matt is a nurse (is suits him )

Please continue it!