Reviews for disinterested in everything you do
WhatBecomesOfYou chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Loved it! :D Great job.
MusicalMania chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Cute little one-shot. Poor "Heronlyman." R.I.P Herman.
Crumby chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I never took the time to review this fic, so I'm correcting my mistake.

This was very original and unique. I like your capacity to make it alternatively funny, cute, intriguing and at times poignant (not sure that's the best way to describe it but I can't find a better word so it will have to do) in only a line. One second I'm laughing at loud and then thinking 'wow that was kind of deep' only to laugh at loud again reading the newt few words, wonder what's going on and then going 'awww'.

So yeah, really well done. Thank you!
jaytoyz chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Too cool for school! JT
imasupastar chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I love this! So cute and creative. I always did wonder what happened to Sarah's fish. Great story!
Bowles chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Hahahaha, really cute conceit. Nice job.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Huh, can't believe I haven't reviewed this. But finally, here it is :) Great fic and very clever point of view.

I've always loved your work, and this may be one of my favs.

Thanks for writing it
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I actually grinned like a fool the whole way through this. Oh, except when I was awwing. Which I may have done out loud, and on more than one occasion.

I simply love the way you've done this; it's such a clever plot device. It's cute and funny and sad and romantic. Who knew goldfish were so perceptive?
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
hehe, that was very cute! I liked watching their relationship progress from the point of view of the fish. Great job!

until next time,

coreymon77
Ania Nicole chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Brilliant! Very witty and creative. I especially liked Flynn's point of view.
minirix chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
What a cute story! It really is a nice departure from the usual Charah-centric story. Thanks for sharing.
Royal Dee chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow. That's new. Very interesting. A new favorite. :D
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Interesting and enjoyable.
cherchons chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow, that was...so amazing! It was creative and lovely and very bittersweet.
Chuckman chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Wow, awesome work I really liked it