Reviews for The Perfect Plan
cool fic
Shunkaida ByaSaJu Yukish chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
So clueless!
Defiant Vixen chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Haha, Yachiru is so cute. I can just imagine the stunned silence from Ikkaku and Yumichika. Ukitake would indeed make a good mother to Yachiru, won't she?

Again, lovely work!

Vixen
TerrorInYerTub chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
That was awesome! XD I thought this was just a one-shot, but I like this so much more. And yer other ones with Shunsui were great too. w
Chronos Kitsune chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Devious Ukitake is fun! I also loved the mommy comment! I can't wait to see more from you soon!
TheShatteredRose chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Well, not a pairing you see everyday, now is it? Still, it was somewhat...cute? I don't know. I liked it.

You know what? I think Ukki would make a wonderful mother to Yachiru. Wouldn't it be funny if one day Yachiru decided she wanted a mother and that Ukitake was the perfect person for the job? X3
Kira michi chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I'm begging you to make another one of these! :D But with FemUkitake and Zaraki. This was just so adorable! 3
Chronos Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
You are amazing! All these oneshots have made my week! I loved when Ukitake used Kenpachi's line against him! You have to keep experimenting with Ukitake pairings!
Defiant Vixen chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Haha, no, keep experimenting with Ukitake. This is so much fun. Yachiru could be like a daughter to Uki.

Love, love, love protective Byakuya and Kyouraku.

Oh dear, Kenpachi wanted to fight someone, but I bet he wasn’t expecting to get his ass whipped by Yamamoto himself. It would actually be hilarious if Kenpachi was running away from him, wouldn’t it?

Can’t wait to see more wonderful work from you! I absolutely adore all these Bleach Oneshots. Yes, bleach has taken over my mind as well. Well, to say the truth, it’s Ukitake that has warped this brain of mine.

Vixen