Reviews for No Escape
MightyMayo chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I think it's Brad. He just seems like he would hate the Glee Club. Especially Rachel as she probably makes him play songs for her for hours on end.
x0xalexis8 chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
My finchel died:( but it was such a good story!
Janice chapter 14 . 11/11/2010
I think this ending was quite good, just rather anticlimatic, because after all the terrifying chapters of buildup, suddenly, tada! All survive! :) But I guess it was really great for a happy ending, I'm just sadistic, I guess :) For some scary reason, I loved the actual ending so *smiles*, :D
mumblegrumble chapter 13 . 10/11/2010
Heh at the start I predicted that only Brittany/Santana would make it out alive, and the fact that Brittany was alive for so many chapters, while everyone else just snuffed it, gave me hope, ultimately false hope, but I was glad that Quinn/Puck got out alive.

Despite everyone dying, that was actually really fun to read! Due to your writing skills and not my morbid nature.

And I kinda want to read that Agatha Christie novel now.

and lol'd about you killing your avatar via drowning in a toilet? I think that was prob the most humiliating out of all the character deaths.

I've always thought that Brad might secretly resent the glee kids, so I'm glad someone finally wrote about that in a fic. Specially after the pokerface scene, where Rachel calls him to play the piano and mentions that hes 'always hanging around' or something. Plus he has a creepy beard.

also lol'd at the fact the memorial statue Sue dedicated mentions that she's a 5 time cheerleading champ.
umbrellaleg chapter 13 . 9/19/2010
D: Santana... she died! TT

Still a good ending though, :P
Caleb Michaels chapter 13 . 9/19/2010
Read this just to see what happens to Santana and Brittany. Thank you for keeping Santana humane, I almost screamed at the chapter where you made Sanata look like a killer, but then it seemed off. Zomg Santana is so Romeo and Juliet with Brittany, Imma let the fact that you killed them both slide. There's no way Santana could live without Brittany anyway.

Puck is tough man. And he's so worried for Quinn, it's adorbz.

And a memorial donated by Sue Sylvester herself? Awesome.
Keli chapter 13 . 9/18/2010
This was really sad D: But touching and a really good story. (: I will miss reading this.

And I'm glad at least Puck and Quinn survived 3
Jess chapter 13 . 9/18/2010
AND!

Thankyou for having a beautiful last chapter. I hate when a story is let down by the ending.

This story was just awarded another million points.

Thanks ( and OH MAN those last 5 sentences)

Thanks (again) :D

Jess
Jess chapter 13 . 9/18/2010
This was an amazing journey.

And I loveed every second of it. Even when you were killing off the characters I love or making them (appear) evil, I still bloody loved it.

Aw man, every dang moment. The characterisation, the plot and the cliffhangers, all done so well.

Basically, I love you and I love this story. Thank you for not ruining Santana and making every one of there little souls beauitful. (And thanks for turnign me to the darkside of Glee horror and suspense fics- why do I do this?)

Right now I feel the need to print this out and cuddle it, perhaps I will just read it again.

Jess
easilyerased chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
Oh I hope you're happy. I'm currently a blubbering mess. This story was great, and hideous at the same time. Never EVER write another one like this or I will be forced to go all Hank on your ass. Kudos.
Kkaty chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
My lord

I have tears

that was a fabulous Uturn

you rock
PurpleStar94 chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
YOU KILLED RACHEL AND FINN! *glares at you* Well fine I'm not going to review then *crosses arms and turns away*... But if I was going to review I'd say that this was a great story and that I was sad (also releived 'cause no one else had to die) that this it's over. Since Rachel a Finn couldn't live *glares again* I'm glad it was Puck and Quinn and I thought it was really nice of Sue to make that memorial... that's what I would say if I was going to review...but I'm not so there! Haha *feels triumphant for getting back at you for killing all the beloved glee characters*
Isilady chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
great story, loved santana!
Rachel Lily Gleek Potter chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
:( :( :(

i am forever grateful to you that you didn't actually make me read finn and rachel's deaths, just so you know. it's still awful, but not reading the actual thing, well yeah it helped. i like the chairs thing :)
xoElle23 chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
Sad, but amazing all the same. Love the memorial and I like how you kept PQ and FR together, even if FR were together in that big choir room upstairs. Great job.