Reviews for You Found Me
BatmanForPresident chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I like it so far, you should continue it :)
D's Blue eyes chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
I love this story... pretty funny and well written

I just hope, no actually I'll beg you to continue it please!
lederra chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Good start, Im liking it already. I wonder what he'll do to Half Sack now, after all Half Sack wants to bed the 'Hottie' who it turns out is his daughter. lol
zoelynbrowie chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
I'm sooo ready for a long overdue chapter. ;)

The building the desk thing was cute...and i wonder what Rae is hiding...

Update soon? ;)
belle717 chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Love it, bring on a new chapter!
go4itgirl chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
I enjoyed the whole story so far, you made me laugh at the boxing scene and I love the interaction with Juice. Can't wait to read more, hope you will be able to update soon!
FunnyMick chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Well since this chapter was overdue I am glad I didn't read the story til now. Haha. But I like the story. Can't wait for more.
Sidalee chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
that was nice. poor awkward Juice (so cute). I totally can imagine that he'd do something like that. I really like to see where this going. Keep up.
KravinStJames chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Please post more it just got going
Superdani4Ever chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
I liked it!very sweet!

update soon please
Sheiado chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
I absolutely love it! Great first three chapters. I def like the interaction you got going on between all the characters. Can't wait for the next chappie!
Yammy1983 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
oh,I really love it!

can't wait for more...
Detzer chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I have absolutly fallen in love with this story. I love a Juice story, I dont think he is given enough credit in the show. I also love Kip and Rae's friendship! Keep on rockin it, cuz thats what you are doing!
katbrown88 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I'm really liking this! I love stories that involve Juice that don't paint him as an idiot.

Great start!
SighNoMore11 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I like where this is headed and also that it is a Juice fic :) I like that you made Rae older and not needing to be totally dependent on Clay. That takes it away from how most daughter fics are written and I love that idea. I can't wait for you to update :)