Reviews for Value of the Storm
Guest chapter 1 . 6h
George Weasley's Ear chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wow. Brilliant character analysis. I loved this. Thank you for writing it! :D
Tomazine chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Fantastic. Absolutely fan-tas-tic. Okay, wrong Doctor, but the point still stands.
Cutlery Pieces chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Damn, sweetie pie. You KNOW I can't resist Doctor Who. Especially 11!Doctor. Mmm, bow ties. It was a bit more bitter than I am apt to liking, but it was awesome-sauce anyway.

Remind me to bribe you later in making more of this stuff, kk?

I liked how you mentioned the sonic changing colours from red to blue to green... who knows-your reasoning could totally be right?

Talk later, got to run.

Contrary Dear Watson chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I understood your thought process. I thought it was very nice, actually. x

You captured the vehemence and bittersweet and the anger and the shame and wrapped it all up very nicely. I shall be looking at some of your other work.

Fantabulous work, m'dear.
Passer By chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
"Still, he wasn't fearless."

The entire fic had present tense and you swapped that at the last line. Intentional, or honest error?

Anyway, interesting take on 11, I liked it. The Doctor is a funny dark character, isn't he? *Sighs dramatically*.
chellusauglerie chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
you forgot the unicorns pooping rainbows, dearie.

-goes in like RAmbo erm... BAMB(I)O to kidnap David TEnnant and MAtt Smith... And John Barrowman...-
Truth and Chaos chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was so good. I love how you pretty much nailed his personality. You've inspired me for my nearly 3 year old Doctor Who story that I haven't written in almost 2 years.