Reviews for The Soul Reaper of Konoha
Zak saturday 1 chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
What did dark Kyuubi do to Naruto and update soon
9foxgrl chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
cool, can't wait for your next update
The Manly Man chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Great story. Looking forward to the next chap.
TacticianLyra chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Wow...this story's good. Myra
The Final Conduit chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
I remember reading this a few months ago, but not having an account. Now that I do, I'd like to flame this... only because you said back then that you would use them against Justin Bieber.
But use this flame wisely -unhinged stare- it could save both your life and the world's...
StrongGuy159 chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Continue your story please I really like it!
weirn018 chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
I love this!
DexG23 chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Really hopin you contiue this!
ichigo1508 chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
EVIL CLIFF-HANGER OF DOOM! WHY DO YOU KEEP TORTURING US READER'S?! *cough* *cough* well anyway's as you can tell from my earlier outburst, you can tell I like your fanfiction. So... *thumbs up* I look forward to future chapters and good job...YOUR FLAMES OF YOUTH SHINE BRIGHTLY!
Someone chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
COOKIES!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Excellent!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Great story so far but the chapters are a little short
jh831 chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
good chapter

liking the story

hope you make naruto a chunnin, seriously he deserves it

looking forward to see when naruto finds out the name

can't wait to see what happens next
AlucardBahamut chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
I still think it would be worth it if you spent a couple more lines to describe what the characters were thinking and, specially, feeling about the happenings around them, otherwise readers might wonder why those characters are acting the way they are.

Even though I understand you are using many characters at the same time, at least the protagonists of the scenes should have their thought a little bit more detailed, even if only for them to look a little bit more like real people, not just puppets of the storyteller, unless that's exactly the kind of story you're striving for.

But truth be told, I'm just telling you that because I still feel like you're going a little too fast, but maybe that's only me, who's trying to get my reading up to date as soon as possible, so feel free to ignore most of what I wrote, though I do believe this story could become better if you told us, readers, more about the feelings of the characters, whether be joy, sadness, surprise, fear, confusion or whatever.

Now, on other topics, I'm curious to see how Shinigami and Naruto could be in the same scene in two different places doing different things... maybe Kage Bunshin?

And also, another thing I wanted to know, though I'll be patient, is how it seems everyone in the Elemental Nations, or at least the ninjas, is spiritualy aware to the point they can see both Shinigami and Hollow and actually fight with them.

I'm glad you liked the chat we had, because I also did and I hope you will also read my stories and give me your input, I'm sure it will help greatly.
FSRally1 chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Hey man great story keep updating man