Reviews for Harry Potter: Isosceles
ElementalMaster16 chapter 4 . 5/2
Awesome fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
BrightSkywalker chapter 4 . 3/28
It seems like this story is dead but I enjoyed it immensely.

Any chance of a resurrection?
raven spotter chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
Great story please continue with it.

Steve
Cassius E. Whistlewood chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
An excellent start of a very promising story. I'd lie if I say that I don't wish to read more of it, but given how it hasn't been updated in quite awhile, I won't get my hopes up. Great work so far, by the way.
PaC chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Read it.
Abandoned so not too much point to review, and not enough chapters to really have the story going yet.
I would say, that I should have noticed the younger ratings for this fic and another I wasn't liking much.
IF I imagine the other fic I reviewed and this one, are TARGETING YOUNGER readers, then I can imagine kids might find the fics much more appealing than I do. This one I'm not negative on, like I was another I think I reviewed by this author in the past day or two.

Not great, not bad. A bit of the black hat cartoon evil Dumbles take. Some run from bond fics, I let most fics stand on their own then let one prop used have me quitting without trying to give the fic a chance. This one doesn't have me greatly disappointed it is abandoned nor disliking it. I'd have read more if there was more to read.
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
I have a simple Q.; d'you think you'll ever finish this?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
this has been interesting. sorry to see it goes unfinished
Shadowgreydarkray chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
Please update
HanseDavion chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
When are you going to be updating? I really enjoyed reading it. Very well written.
Arial Wolf chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Brilliant thank you looking forward to more
Professor of Muggle Studies chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Like your story so far. I do wish you would continue with it. There were a few misspellings in it, but much better than most.
kaws chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
I've really enjoyed this story.
Inferius1957 chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Well this little gem is going to be stored in my Zombie proof vault and added to my story alerts.

]-)
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Shinwa chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Very nice story, I hope you plan to finish it.