Reviews for With Great Red Shirt Comes Great Headslap
CSIRide-Kirk chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Cool, can you do another one? Maybe one where the whole team (Abby, Ducky, Jimmy and Director Vance) are supposed to die and Tony/Jim steps in and saves them?
Guesswho chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I've read this story twice now and I'm not sure if I reviewed. This is very well done. When he came back to see Gibbs after all those years, it was beautiful. Even I got a little bit teary eyed.
bobdog54 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I have seen the parallels myself so many times. Super job on the character. The son/dad ficlet was wrenching and sweet and the last one is certainly made of the hope that is Star Trek - we do persevere.

bobdog54 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Loved this. I agree with you absolutely about the similarities between Jim and Tony. I always found them practically twin brothers from different mothers.

5ngela chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Love the story. So sad and beautiful. Hope you can make another Star Trek and NCIS crossover.
Lucillia chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That was nice.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Yeah, this is me grinning like an idiot. Mini Gibbs!
BrynnH87 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
wow. very good. I never noticed the similarities in the actors/characters, but even if i had I can't imagine I would have come up with a story like this. VERY well done. Very believable. I like Kirk's first rule, too.
Lidil chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Nicely done!

The way you combined the two Kirks was very smooth.

And the tag line using NCIS *and* Star Trek?

Perfect.

:D
Lilec Hamira Amdciez chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I laugh at the red shirt joke. Which I shouldn't be doing, but still.
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Great story. Loved the last line.
DJFireHawk chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Very nicely done. I love it. Having the team's kids end up under his watch on the ship...perfect touch...and the red shirt joke of course.
charmedrebel chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was a really good story! Thank you so much for writing it. I enjoyed it thoroughly!
Caper25 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awesome story, I really liked it! :)
clueless Kim chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
good little story...good mix too. And Yes DiNozzo and Kirk are similar.