Reviews for I Need You
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
More please more i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Yay i Love You're Story maybe you could do a two shot
booknerd4 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I found that heartbreakingly beautiful the way Santana takes care of Brittany. Seriously how could anyone do something lie that to her. Even its been two years, could u please continue this cause I really want to know know who that bastard is and I'm really interested to see Santana care for Brittany since in most fics its usually the other way around.
Brittana Freak chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I'm perfectly aware that it's been nearly 2 years since you wrote this, but what can i say? i read one of your slightly newer fanfics, and i went to your profile and found this! In my head, it was only ever Santana who got raped...it being Britt makes it all together more terrifying and wrong. You're a great writer. Clever idea. I can't help but wonder if we know the guy who did it...
CreativeWr1ter chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That was painfully beautiful...which sounds weird, considering the topic, but...yea, well done
Kayltjeee chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
please continue! I love the way Santana is with her best friend, i hope they find out who the bastard is that did this!

please continue! You did a good job writing this
Babygurl1982 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
finish
Athenax5424 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
i need more
kempokarate12 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
You know what you should do? You should write more. Why? Because this was so heartbreaking and beautiful and I couldn't stop reading. Wonderful, wonderful job
daydayrivers chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
So, I pretty much have no emotions (or at least am pretty sheltered), but this struck a chord with me. It's so sweet and sad. :(

I would love to see you add more.
uglyface chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
you have to continue! this is SOOOOOO good!
fivebutts chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
You should totally write more! I'll watch the story so if you do...

That was great! I''m happy I toook the time to read it.
t3rri chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wasn't sure if I wanted to read this, but decided to, and am so glad I did. It's really powerful, and my heart broke for Brittany [

Thanks for posting
miknge chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Please do continue! I wanna know who is that evil bastard that raped Brittany! GRRR