Reviews for When Alice Returns
Day Dreamer201 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Oh, please update! This is a perfect fic! I will be checking it from time to time...But I know what it is like to lose inspiration. I have done that.

Make Alice and Hatter have some kids! There is nothing cuter than that. You could make chapters of just, know, every day life. Vacations, love, family time. There is all kinds of stuff you could do with this! Please update soon! I'll be watching you...
Pyb World chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Bloodly Romance chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
i love it! plz update!
Denise chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
I can't wait to read the next chapter
Jacky chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
update soon!
Allysian chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
I am excited to hear you decided to keep going. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

person chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
Yay! There's gonna be more! It made me temperarally sad when, in the 4th chap, you said that you were giving up. But then I remembered that there was one more chapter. So that got me curious. Then I was happy again.

You've got me rambling like hatter now.

For ideas you could:

Write about when alice goes up to her mother.

What their kids will look like.

Another somesort of danger.

Alice paying red queen a visit.

Ok that's all I got on ideas. Some aren't very cool though. Please continue writing this! The world could always use more fluff! Hope you get inspiration!
Androsama chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
It was a sweet story. I think, the wedding is a perfect ending for it. I loved to read it. I'm so happy that Alice and Tarrant married and stay together forever.
Rayen Autumn King chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
more! this is a good story!
mafsarhet chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
I just have to say that I'm glad you let us know that you are stopping work on the story, but also that it is really...disappointing when a writer quits a project. It is really unfair to the readers. Please try to not do that in the future. Maybe you can wait to post your stories until you are finished with them?

This was so promising and enjoyable. I hope you change your mind.
MissGeorgia96 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
you know, this story was my favourite to read out of all the stories i have read and now i am really dissappointed in it. I was looking forward to it and now i have nothing to look forward to because i am not a how to train your dragon fan, nor will i ever be.
MyraValhallah chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
awe sweet :)

please update soon
nineteennintytwo chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Don't worry, I don't think I got the wedding right in my stories. And shortening it down worked.

They're finally married! Yay!
My Thyla My Captain chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
er... I like it. I owuld probably bump it up 2 T though.

BeanieBabay890 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
OMG! you are great at writing! Th hatter POV made me rotfl! he is funny when he thinks out loud!btw i am a big fan of Nineteenninetytwo and I LOVE JACK ATLAS are my fave writers! cool! we have so much in common! same writing styles, same fave couple, age, etc. cant wait for next chapter:) *adds alicehatter239 to faves* *adds story to faves and alerts* :D